• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't find submission info my submission

201 posts in this topic

4/1 delivery. Tiers were Walkthrough and standard. Same shipment. All paperwork with package, WK written on all sides, cards in order of packing slip. Walk through should have been sent back 2nd week of April, standard should have been showing up now. Nothing entered in the system yet.

1st call to customer service I was told to call back in 2 more weeks, not sure what happened to your package.

Josh with my 2nd call to customer service said it should be in the system by now, let me check and get back to you. No response

3rd call a week later was Ashley. She said she would talk with Josh and update me on progress.  No response.

4th call to Ashley resulted in call us back next Tuesday which was 2 days ago.  Decided not to call and take time from them helping some one else.

At this point I'm hoping that once it does get opened that all cards go through in the 7 day turnaround process. Customer service has been as helpful as possible, just nothing they can do seems like. 

@Nicholeper, any help would be appreciated.

Got 1st card back, label was not even close to what I put into system. I wanted label to match exactly what PSA label said, so card could easily be searched on Ebay and look identical. I fill that out exactly in system, sent a note in the field where you can send a note to "csg" in submission form. Nowhere did I put "Rated Rookie". This is a SSP Panini Day, Next Day Autograph. 

So now, do I send card back in, get corrct label, wait another who knows what, or just sell? I have sold this card raw once on Ebay for $632, but buyer did chargeback despite 12 pictures description etc. PSA 8.5 sold for $900-1000.. 

I am fine with grade, cause there is no 10s, Allen dinged these up when he was signing.. sigh. 

Btw- was charged $27 shipping from CSG, actually printed label shipping was $17.25. So CSG is making $9+ off shipping. I have 2 more orders coming back, all could have been included in this package, and would have saved me $50 in shipping.  CSG could try to offer above and beyond service, and combine shipping.  Would rather use the $50, to grade more cards. 

The sticker on box also read "received 4/26, due 5/17".. even though I know they got it on 3/25. Take that however you want. 

20210520_112319.jpg

20210520_115451.jpg

20210520_110238.jpg

Their "received" is not when it actually got to their warehouse. For example, on their turnaround times page they note "Now opening submissions delivered the week of March 29, 2021", but I have one in their system with a status "scheduled for grading", and it says "received 4/26". Since it actually arrived at their place on 3/15ish that implies that they actually opened it on 4/26 and per their walkthrough times, 60 business days days after 3/15 would be around 6/7.

On 5/20/2021 at 1:08 PM, KBost33 said:

Got 1st card back, label was not even close to what I put into system. I wanted label to match exactly what PSA label said, so card could easily be searched on Ebay and look identical. I fill that out exactly in system, sent a note in the field where you can send a note to "csg" in submission form. Nowhere did I put "Rated Rookie". This is a SSP Panini Day, Next Day Autograph. 

So now, do I send card back in, get corrct label, wait another who knows what, or just sell? I have sold this card raw once on Ebay for $632, but buyer did chargeback despite 12 pictures description etc. PSA 8.5 sold for $900-1000.. 

I am fine with grade, cause there is no 10s, Allen dinged these up when he was signing.. sigh. 

Btw- was charged $27 shipping from CSG, actually printed label shipping was $17.25. So CSG is making $9+ off shipping. I have 2 more orders coming back, all could have been included in this package, and would have saved me $50 in shipping.  CSG could try to offer above and beyond service, and combine shipping.  Would rather use the $50, to grade more cards. 

The sticker on box also read "received 4/26, due 5/17".. even though I know they got it on 3/25. Take that however you want. 

20210520_112319.jpg

20210520_115451.jpg

20210520_110238.jpg

OK - don't really get the complaint here (at least as to the flip - I can understand the shipping issue).  Most grading companies have their own format for grading a particular set or subset.  They are not going to customize that portion of the flip or allow submitters to simply dictate how the flip is labeled.  Doing so would result in inconsistencies that collectors would not accept.  Second, the CSG flip seems to have all of the information contained on the PSA flip with the exception of "Day Kickoff" which you don't seem to be complaining about.  Instead, youre upset because the flip contains the addition of "rated rookie" which, frankly, would likely increase the number of hits on your card (such as, for example, if someone simply searched "allen rated rookie auto").  Knowledgeable collectors aren't going to be thrown off by the addition of "rated rookie" on the flip.  Finally, the flip doesn't dictate how you list the card on ebay.  If you don't want to include "rated rookie" so that a listing search would mirror exactly what is on the PSA flip, than leave it out.  

Edited by jkrasner2

On 5/25/2021 at 11:54 AM, jkrasner2 said:

OK - don't really get the complaint here (at least as to the flip - I can understand the shipping issue).  Most grading companies have their own format for grading a particular set or subset.  They are not going to customize that portion of the flip or allow submitters to simply dictate how the flip is labeled.  Doing so would result in inconsistencies that collectors would not accept.  Second, the CSG flip seems to have all of the information contained on the PSA flip with the exception of "Day Kickoff" which you don't seem to be complaining about.  Instead, youre upset because the flip contains the addition of "rated rookie" which, frankly, would likely increase the number of hits on your card (such as, for example, if someone simply searched "allen rated rookie auto").  Knowledgeable collectors aren't going to be thrown off by the addition of "rated rookie" on the flip.  Finally, the flip doesn't dictate how you list the card on ebay.  If you don't want to include "rated rookie" so that a listing search would mirror exactly what is on the PSA flip, than leave it out.  

I wanted it to match exactly what PSA put on their label,which is what I wrote down. Obviously you don't get the complaint. It's all good card is sold. Moving on.

On 5/4/2021 at 7:26 PM, Mclipers-Ebay said:

I have 3 orders at CSG

Economy delivered -  3-16-21 entered 4-23 moved to scheduled for grading 5-4-21. Finished and returned 6-2-21

Bulk delivered - 3-29-21 Received 5-19-21

Bulk Delivered - 4-8-21 Still not entered

Updates when they happen

with BGS shutting down now grading is a complete mess I'm glad the market is soft and continuing to fall--maybe the 100's of common prizm base cards flippers are piling up at these grading companies will slow down and actual collectors will see there cards before 2022

Rec'v 3/25 still nothing

Sent an express sub was delivered 5/24 entered in 5/27 and scheduled for grading 6/2. Seems alright to me. Just send better cards that are worth paying the extra money for express grading. If it’s PC Cards who cares how long they take to grade they aren’t going anywhere anyway. Just my opinion.

12 hours ago, Jeremy Amundson said:

updated

14 Card Standard with Subs

USPS delivery date was 4/5

Entered 6/14

Updated status for scheduled for grading 

Grading / Quality Control 

That's awesome how quickly it's moving now.  I have 2 bulk orders in that had sat in "scheduled for grading" well over a month before moving into "grading/quality control" status over the weekend.  I hope they move that quickly on my third and fourth orders (standard & economy) that haven't been entered yet.  I appreciate the update.

Officially at 61 days on a 3 card economy - nothing- sorry but I wish they would stop taking bulk - grading prizm base and select base has slowed card grading companies to a halt— HGAs approach and system is working great - SGC has it figured out - what’s taking CSG so long??