• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't find submission info my submission

201 posts in this topic

My cards were delivered at the end of March... Yesterday I received notification that they have acknowledged my order... almost 6 weeks later. I assume at this point I will receive my cards back late July or early August.

Use that info as you wish.

21 minutes ago, RyanMarion said:

My cards were delivered at the end of March... Yesterday I received notification that they have acknowledged my order... almost 6 weeks later. I assume at this point I will receive my cards back late July or early August.

Use that info as you wish.

I think you'll get them back much sooner.  Based off of other posts on the board, it looks like they move from "scheduled for grading" to "finalized/shipped" in about 2 weeks .

Service level: express 

Delivery date: 4/27

Received date: 5/5

Scheduled for grading: 5/7

Grading / quality control: 5/10

Finalized / Imaged / Shipped: 5/14

Edited by ItismeH
updated info

Update on using Unlimited Walk Through,  with 2 day turnaround. 

I sent in a package, with a 2 day Unlimited walk through,  the top service. Wanted to test CSG to see if they could delivery on their top level service. Packaged arrived and was signed for on 5/3, 2 days later still not even entered with CSG tracker on CSG page.

Quick takeaways- 

1. The "track your package" is worthless. Clearly, I know my package is there. The tracker is just another way for them to buy extra time. They aren't gonna enter in your package was received because it starts the clock on them. (Like that matters, since 0 recourse can be taken against CSG.) 

2. If CSG can't actually do a 2 day turnaround,  at top level, that says a lot. I would never pay for that level again. Csg should at least wave the 1% FV if they can't keep up with what they have stated. 

If someone pays up for the top level,  that package should go right into the system and be done as stated 2 days working time. Not hold a package for few days, then enter and say "we got it done in 2 days".. no, no you didn't. 

Have over 800+ cards at CSG in several orders, and gave them a solid endorsement in my break room. They have not delivered q single card back, have not even graded one. 

If they can't take care of customers that pay for top level service, that says alot. Yes, I know PSA can't deliver either.  Have a ton of cards there too, and right now their express level, $300 per card sucks too. Sent one in to test them out as well. Same thing, nothing done. Then they add bulk orders, and skip over Express to not start the "clock".  Like a "clock, turnaround time" matters to any of these companies. 

Will let you know when they open and start on this Unlimited Walk through... my advice for now, the 2 day walk through is waste of money, UNLESS you are local, and can drop off in person.

20210505_135633.jpg

Screenshot_20210505-135505_Chrome.jpg

Walkthrough delivered 4/1 not in system. Called 2 weeks ago and customer service said sometimes walkthroughs and express get missed and for me to call back in a couple weeks. Called today and customer service again verified they accepted delivery and said it should have been opened and entered into the system. Said they would email when they find my cards. Fingers crossed

6 hours ago, nbuff52 said:

I think you'll get them back much sooner.  Based off of other posts on the board, it looks like they move from "scheduled for grading" to "finalized/shipped" in about 2 weeks .

I'm not sure which service level y'all are speaking about, but if this helps anyone get an idea: On the CSG submission page, my bulk order was marked "Received" on 3/10. The status has been "Grading / Quality Control" for a month now.

On 5/5/2021 at 2:18 PM, 7Snookers said:

Walkthrough delivered 4/1 not in system. Called 2 weeks ago and customer service said sometimes walkthroughs and express get missed and for me to call back in a couple weeks. Called today and customer service again verified they accepted delivery and said it should have been opened and entered into the system. Said they would email when they find my cards. Fingers crossed

Same exact thing I was told today. That a supervisor would call ma back, and that it should have been pulled right when it was on the belt line. That they would get it expedited today. Still nothing back from them.

1 day unlimited walk through still not in system.. Has been there all week. Did get my sub from week of 3/25 final up on the board.. my fear is I had all these staggered to get stuff back to sell to pay for more grading.. this system has jacked everything up.. 

So still no word on my order, but the website tracking does finally show that CSG has my package, so that’s nice

14 Card Standard with Subs

USPS delivery date was 4/5

Not yet Entered

Updated status for scheduled for grading 

Grading / Quality Control 

On 4/9/2021 at 9:18 AM, RyanMarion said:

Shipped my first grading order on 3/17. I had never sent cards anywhere before and I was excited ... 50+ cards from my personal collection. These are my babies, my childhood.  

Still haven't been entered. I just want to know that my cards are there, take your time with them. I'm ok with that, but PLEASE tell me that the box arrived ok!  USPS says it was delivered, but I don't know for sure until CSG tells me. I took out insurance, but losing these cards would really really hurt, emotionally more than financially.

If USPS says they are there from tracking then they are there and we’re most likely signed for if you sent with insurance. No need to lose sleep over it bud, we don’t want you to be emotionally damaged. 

Feels like everything has ground to a halt. My 8 card economy order has been “scheduled for grading” for 2 weeks now. Seems like last week and earlier once your cards were marked as received the process went pretty quick. Womp womp