• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't find submission info my submission

201 posts in this topic

CSG needs to change their system for sure.  Can't be that hard to scan a package to allow us that the package was actually received rather than just thru tracking on the shipping.  My package was delivered a month ago and still not showing up in the submission.  

I know it doesn't make you fell any better about your cards whereabouts but remember, CSG is pretty much the only option for grading right now. We've essentially gone from 4 companies down to 1. PSA closed, SGC raised prices beyond logical, and BGS takes a year to return your cards. I wish they could throw out a number because based off of previous comments from PSA on what their daily total package count looks like, I'd be interested to see what CSG is currently getting on an average day. I suspect there is no way their "Receiving" department is able to keep up with demand. But, I do believe that your cards will be returned to you in a somewhat reasonable amount of time. I consider 3 to 4 months reasonable with the current situation and hopefully that timeframe will go down once PSA opens back up. I suspect SGC will not lower their prices as they are trying to force you to go through Group Submitters.

I've got an bulk order that was received on 2/26 that has the subgrades posted and I suspect should be on the way back to me within about 2 weeks. I have an economy order received around 4/5 according to tracking that hopefully I will receive back by mid July. All will probably be back before my 3 PSA submissions that were received in October last year.

On 4/23/2021 at 11:57 AM, KBost33 said:

They don't want to enter or information cause the clock starts ticking. Super disappointing at this point.  I am gonna send in a few more cause it is cheap at $8, but truthfully I am gonna wait for PSA. At least PSA is getting all my orders in system. I can't keep blindy sending in submissions with 0 return from CSG. Have 600+ there now, 0 entered. Even my express orders, nothing. Plus, it messes up my plan to pay off in staggered submissions. Clearly, CSG wasn't ready or can't handle this rush. We broke them.  Sigh. 

When was your express order delivered to their facility if you don't mind me asking?

5 hours ago, xtnimot said:

I still have not had mine entered into the system. It  was delievered on March 24th according to USPS.

5 hours ago, xtnimot said:

I still have not had mine entered into the system. It  was delievered on March 24th according to USPS.

Just wondering what service level you chose.

hopefully I get my sub entered in the system , when I sent my submission economy+ subgrades the estimated turnaround was 40+5  days  it's been updated to 75+5 days , is this change effective to all subs?  or is it just for the subs that have been received after the change date.  

Screenshot (31).png

This is so disheartening, submitted (6) cards on March 29, 2021 and they're not even showing up as submitted or received??? Signed for by J. Sweeny. Here it is May 4, 2021 and still nothing... I understand that things take time in the current market, but at least input it in the system to be tracked. Customer service and communication goes a long way in business.