• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't find submission info my submission

201 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, sourpackjames said:

Service level: Economy with subs
# of Cards Submitted: 5

USPS delivery date was 3/6

Entered in system 4/2

Scheduled for grading 4/12

CSG Finalized / Imaged / Shipped: 4/20/21

Thanks for the updates. I’m feeling slightly more optimistic about my subs now 

Unfortunately it seems CSG is a little behind on updating submission statuses which I guess can be expected somewhat with the influx of cards. I just called about my order "Received" by them on 2/26 and it has been sitting in "Scheduled For Grading" since that time. Well, apparently my cards are actually in Encapsulation and I should be charged and see an invoice in the near future.

I don't understand their invoicing/charging either. Some people are charged early on and some like myself are charged later on.

5 hours ago, frisco204 said:

any movement on 3/15-3/19 dates? I called last tuesday and the lady said they were working on 3/15.

i submitted that week.  it was just entered today.   i think it will be 14 days until they grade and prolly another week after that until they finally ship, if i'm lucky.

Edited by fwc

On 4/14/2021 at 11:03 AM, TSonn said:

Funny, we had similar ideas. I have:

Economy delivered 3/22 (not entered)

Bulk delivered 4/2 (not entered)

Bulk delivered 4/2 (not entered)

I also have 2 other bulks that I've submitted online but have yet to mail out because of how long it's taking to enter. Gotta see some movement before I keep shipping to them.

Ditto. Almost the exact dates. All bulk though. Still. Five weeks to just accept them and counting. That's rough. 

On 4/20/2021 at 12:53 PM, frisco204 said:

any movement on 3/15-3/19 dates? I called last tuesday and the lady said they were working on 3/15.

No movement. Three orders. Starting that week as accepted via usps. Nothing in the system still

Same issues as you all.  No communication.  Mid March Subs.  Confirmed receipt by calling.  Nothing on the site.

Agree with comments below.  Hire someone to type in package numbers on account pages all day.  Less effort than having that poor person answering frustrated phone calls all day.

They don't want to enter or information cause the clock starts ticking. Super disappointing at this point.  I am gonna send in a few more cause it is cheap at $8, but truthfully I am gonna wait for PSA. At least PSA is getting all my orders in system. I can't keep blindy sending in submissions with 0 return from CSG. Have 600+ there now, 0 entered. Even my express orders, nothing. Plus, it messes up my plan to pay off in staggered submissions. Clearly, CSG wasn't ready or can't handle this rush. We broke them.  Sigh. 

On 4/20/2021 at 12:22 PM, whos fabio said:

i submitted that week.  it was just entered today.   i think it will be 14 days until they grade and prolly another week after that until they finally ship, if i'm lucky.

What service level?

On 4/14/2021 at 10:12 AM, Mclipers-Ebay said:

I have 3 orders at CSG

Economy delivered -  3-16-21  Still not entered

Bulk delivered - 3-29-21 Still not entered

Bulk Delivered - 4-8-21 Still not entered

Updates when they happen

I have 3 orders at CSG

Economy delivered -  3-16-21 entered 4-23

Bulk delivered - 3-29-21 Still not entered

Bulk Delivered - 4-8-21 Still not entered

Updates when they happen

On 4/20/2021 at 12:53 PM, frisco204 said:

I have a bulk order that was rec'd 3/15 and went into received status on 4/12. Hope yours get's checked in soon!

11 hours ago, ThomasAA said:

I had a standard tier submission which was delivered and signed for on March 22. It was entered into the system yesterday, April 23. So took almost exactly a month.

Considering the current state of affairs, that's not bad at all👍