• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't find submission info my submission

201 posts in this topic

I sent an order to CSG back in mid March via USPS and the tracking # shows it as "Received" on March 24th. It is still not logged in their system. Also, when I put the tracking # into the "Confirm Package Receipt" box on the CSG website, it states that my package has not been received (see below). Is anyone else having this issue? Please tell me it's not just me......

image.png.2cb6df04aec15e1b442343aa5030c408.png

1 minute ago, M_B said:

I sent an order to CSG back in mid March via USPS and the tracking # shows it as "Received" on March 24th. It is still not logged in their system. Also, when I put the tracking # into the "Confirm Package Receipt" box on the CSG website, it states that my package has not been received (see below). Is anyone else having this issue? Please tell me it's not just me......

image.png.2cb6df04aec15e1b442343aa5030c408.png

It's not. Mine was delivered via USPS 3/22 and has not been logged in by CSG yet. If you peek at a couple other threads on the forums it seems as though right now CSG is logging in submissions delivered the week of 3/15-3/19. Hopefully we'll see some traction on 3/22-3/26 submissions next week.

1 minute ago, jsrva said:

It's not. Mine was delivered via USPS 3/22 and has not been logged in by CSG yet. If you peek at a couple other threads on the forums it seems as though right now CSG is logging in submissions delivered the week of 3/15-3/19. Hopefully we'll see some traction on 3/22-3/26 submissions next week.

Thanks for the reply. I was just hoping they had a similar system as PSA to where at least they acknowledge they have received your package, even though it hasn't been logged in their system yet.

On 4/14/2021 at 10:12 AM, Mclipers-Ebay said:

I have 3 orders at CSG

Economy delivered -  3-16-21  Still not entered

Bulk delivered - 3-29-21 Still not entered

Bulk Delivered - 4-8-21 Still not entered

Updates when they happen

Still no update to this order as of 4-17-21. 

I agree with BilltheThrill.  I hate not knowing if my cards are there.  The USPS webpage shows that it was delivered on 4/5/21 and today is 4/18 and I still do not know if its actually there. 

Today marks the 30th day from when my package was delivered, still no update. No acknowledgement of delivery. At what point do I start the insurance claim process?

It absolutely floors me that they don't have someone who can acknowledge these deliveries. The logistics are not challenging, and it would put minds at ease. It's incredibly disconcerting.

2 hours ago, RyanMarion said:

Today marks the 30th day from when my package was delivered, still no update. No acknowledgement of delivery. At what point do I start the insurance claim process?

It absolutely floors me that they don't have someone who can acknowledge these deliveries. The logistics are not challenging, and it would put minds at ease. It's incredibly disconcerting.

This is what signature confirmation is for! Just pay more upfront it will save in the long run. 

On 4/12/2021 at 9:55 AM, sourpackjames said:

USPS delivery date was 3/6

Entered in system 4/2

Updated status for scheduled for grading 4/12

Service level: Economy with subs
# of Cards Submitted: 5

USPS delivery date was 3/6

Entered in system 4/2

Scheduled for grading 4/12

CSG Finalized / Imaged / Shipped: 4/20/21