• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't find submission info my submission

201 posts in this topic

There are various fronts here on which CSG must make major investments. Staff for sure, and the coding / web development that would streamline the user experience and keep complete digital records of all submissions. Opening up before all this is in place is a major failure.

On 4/9/2021 at 11:25 AM, mondo1 said:

My bulk was delivered 3/15 and showed up as received today.

Hang in there.

I am happy to hear that, I sent mine on March 29 with fedex, it was delivered and signed for on March 31. Hopefully will get entered by the end of next week.

On 4/12/2021 at 12:55 PM, sourpackjames said:

USPS delivery date was 3/6

Entered in system 4/2

Updated status for scheduled for grading 4/12

So it’s looking like just under a month to be entered, and from there just over a week to be scheduled for grading. Keep us posted! 

49 minutes ago, Mclipers-Ebay said:

I have 3 orders at CSG

Economy delivered -  3-16-21  Still not entered

Bulk delivered - 3-29-21 Still not entered

Bulk Delivered - 4-8-21 Still not entered

Updates when they happen

Funny, we had similar ideas. I have:

Economy delivered 3/22 (not entered)

Bulk delivered 4/2 (not entered)

Bulk delivered 4/2 (not entered)

I also have 2 other bulks that I've submitted online but have yet to mail out because of how long it's taking to enter. Gotta see some movement before I keep shipping to them.

I have a sub that was picked up at the post office on 3/29 and it still isn't entered either. Not a good look if your trying to compete in my opinion. I understand there is a backlog but I am beginning to think my cards are lost.

2 hours ago, Revis B said:

I have a sub that was picked up at the post office on 3/29 and it still isn't entered either. Not a good look if your trying to compete in my opinion. I understand there is a backlog but I am beginning to think my cards are lost.

For future reference and peace of mind, make sure you get signature confirmation.

Yeah I’m not tripping but a little update would be nice. I’m sure they have a backlog but being so new they can set a precedence on customer service end.  They had no problems calling me for payment for my last order though lol. 

Yeah it would be nice to know what week of submissions they are on seems like they are 4-6 weeks behind— I really wish they would limit subs to like 20 per — with all these job fairs you would think they have the personnel 

On 4/12/2021 at 9:55 AM, sourpackjames said:

Entered in system 4/2

5 Card Economy with Subs

Entered in system 4/2

Grading / Quality Control 4/15

They've definitely slowed wayyyyy down from 4-5 weeks ago...

3-Card Economy

Mailed 3/5. Received 3/11. Finalized & Shipped 3/25. Graded Cards Delivered 4/2.

57-Card Bulk

Mailed 3/5. Received 3/12. Status changed to Scheduled for Grading 4/9.

52-Card Bulk

Mailed 3/17. Arrived 3/22. Not yet received.

If you want to know 100% that your cards at CSG (or PSA too) send them with a signature required. This lets you know they were received, plus in case they are misplaced(doubtful this will ever happen), you have a name attached to who signed for your cards. It only costs a few dollars, and to those that are saying these are my "babies", well for less than a gallon of gas or packs of smokes, you can know exactly where your babies are out. Don't freak out so much and worry, spend the extra money.

Screenshot (473).png

I would love to know, what is the MAXIUM number of cards PER DAY that these companies can possible grade. Going full operations, all things up and running, with staff, there has to be a maxium number per day they can grade out. Has to be. No company in the world runs without knowing what they can produce. Granted CSG or PSA will never tell us, but has to be a number they know. Also, are these companies running 24/7? Do they have swing shift, night crew graders?? Can't imagine them being open from only 8-5 with a gazillion cards sitting there. Has to be people that want jobs, that are qualified that will work swing/overnight? Every major plant in America has those shifts. I am assuming we will never know, but that would tell us really what to expect on return expectations. 

I understand the delays and fine with that, just wish they would update that the package was received.  Tracking from USPS shows delivery of April 2, still not update from CSG that they received the package.