Can't find submission info my submission
5 5

176 posts in this topic

  • Administrator
21 hours ago, KLWalden said:

Can't find submission info my submission on website--sent via UPS it was delivered today just trying to find my receipt thanks--hope cards aren't lost

Thanks

Kelly

 

Hello @KLWalden,

Thank you for your post. CSG typically enters submissions into the system within 72 business hours of being received. We are currently experiencing a brief backlog which is affecting this estimate and may cause a delay of a week or so.  Once the submission is received into the system, you will receive an automated confirmation email and the invoice will be visible in the "Submission Tracking" feature in your account. Please contact our customer service department below if you have any further submission questions and thank you for your patience.

service@csgcards.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2021 at 12:40 PM, Matt G said:

Hello @KLWalden,

Thank you for your post. CSG typically enters submissions into the system within 72 business hours of being received. We are currently experiencing a brief backlog which is affecting this estimate and may cause a delay of a week or so.  Once the submission is received into the system, you will receive an automated confirmation email and the invoice will be visible in the "Submission Tracking" feature in your account. Please contact our customer service department below if you have any further submission questions and thank you for your patience.

service@csgcards.com

The end of today will be 11 working days for my submission. Might just throw out the 72 hour responses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2021 at 12:40 PM, Matt G said:

Hello @KLWalden,

Thank you for your post. CSG typically enters submissions into the system within 72 business hours of being received. We are currently experiencing a brief backlog which is affecting this estimate and may cause a delay of a week or so.  Once the submission is received into the system, you will receive an automated confirmation email and the invoice will be visible in the "Submission Tracking" feature in your account. Please contact our customer service department below if you have any further submission questions and thank you for your patience.

service@csgcards.com

I submitted my order 3/7, delivered 3/11. I called and emailed customer service on 3/18. They said they are working on inputting the 3/8 submissions. It's now 3/29, ten days later. I look in the system and still no update. I just called customer service and they said that the processors are still working on 3/8!!! Ten days and no movement. Customer service gave me the general answer of we are expanding our service and hiring more people. Shouldn't this have been put I to place prior to accepting submissions? CSG knows the market is crazy right now. Why wouldn't they have the infrastructure ready to go? It makes no sense to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very interested in this thread, my first sub was delivered on March 24th, curious as to how long the "backlog" is..........I hope they were prepared for the influx of submissions and not end up like PSA!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator

I understand everyone's concerns. When a shipment is delivered, all shipments are stored in our secure facility that is equipped with 24-hour surveillance prior to grading. Submissions are received and updated into the system when the shipment is opened. If you do have any further questions, feel free to contact our customer service by calling 888-274-4723 (toll free) or 941-361-1950, or email service@csgcards.com.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My submission was received by CSG March 9 according to USPS.  I have called multiple times and have no answer as to whether CSG has my package and when they will post it.  This of course raises the further question of when the clock starts for turnaround time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a very good question.  How can they quote turn around times on their website correctly and not get items received in time. I submitted my first package and man reading the comments here I don’t know if I will submit another.     

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CardShark said:

I sent order in on 3/10, it was delivered on 3/11, and still not recorded in.  I called twice, and the nice customer service reps assured me it may take up to 2 weeks to get entered in, and I still dont see it.

Same here. My cards were delivered on 3/11 and still not logged into their system. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because it's only 12 business days, but it's a little scary when you have your cards in limbo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Nick Mares said:

That is a very good question.  How can they quote turn around times on their website correctly and not get items received in time. I submitted my first package and man reading the comments here I don’t know if I will submit another.     

It says on the their website the turnaround times are NOT guaranteed. Good luck trying to get into HGA and no chance right now with PSA. The freedom to choose is always a good thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ItismeHerb said:

It says on the their website the turnaround times are NOT guaranteed. Good luck trying to get into HGA and no chance right now with PSA. The freedom to choose is always a good thing. 

Good Point.  PSA just crashed. I’m excited to see what CSG has to offer.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
5 5