• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metal Universe

13 posts in this topic

Has anyone had 97 Metal Universe basketball graded here?  I was hoping for some close up pics and grades to compare mine to before I send them out.  I have the Jordan, Kobe, Garnett, Shaq, Iverson, Duncan and more.  

Thanks, D

Got the Kobe score back from PSA and it's a 9.  I'm thrilled about it!  I have a handful of others from the same set in similar condition, 2 Planet Metals and 1 Platinum portrait

Kobe.jpg

Edited by DHoey07

ive sent some with flaws so I can get an idea how they grade since most of the cards I sent go to my PC anyway. They all have subgrades. Five batches, first batch already back, second just entered and scheduled for grading and waiting on three more to be entered. Sending a 6th batch, mostly PC.

These are cards I just got back from CSG.  I was only disappointed by the Penny Hardaway card.  I missed this soft top left corner somehow.  Also, the Iverson label is missing the part about this being the silver Reebok parallel.  CSG is currently reviewing this now in the hope they'll send me a label to have this shipped back and fixed.  All in all, I like CSG.

May be an image of 1 person

No photo description available.

2 hours ago, MojoMorgan said:

These are cards I just got back from CSG.  I was only disappointed by the Penny Hardaway card.  I missed this soft top left corner somehow.  Also, the Iverson label is missing the part about this being the silver Reebok parallel.  CSG is currently reviewing this now in the hope they'll send me a label to have this shipped back and fixed.  All in all, I like CSG.

I waited a month for that review and had to call and they sent me the label. Stay on top of it, they arent reviewing anything.

On 7/30/2021 at 3:34 PM, MojoMorgan said:

Very nice!  Mine are in encapsulation right now.  Grades should be coming soon.  IF they grade well, I have a pile more to send, PIppen, Robinson, Nash, Garnett, etc.

On 4/16/2021 at 4:31 PM, DHoey07 said:

Has anyone had 97 Metal Universe basketball graded here?  I was hoping for some close up pics and grades to compare mine to before I send them out.  I have the Jordan, Kobe, Garnett, Shaq, Iverson, Duncan and more.  

Thanks, D

808D9D69-2AD0-42B3-AEC1-D44DAF4667A6.jpeg