• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk Submissions

5 posts in this topic

If anyone out there has submitted in bulk to CSG and already received your cards back, what day were they entered into the system and how long did it take for the status to change from “Scheduled for Grading.” My credit card was charged 2 weeks ago but I still show “Scheduled for Grading” 

Hopefully I can help. I'm not positive, but I think they may be delaying bulk orders at the moment.  I've got an order that they received early on (Feb 26) that is still scheduled for grading and I have not been charged yet. At least you've been charged so there is some progress with your order. I assume that they have graded your cards or else how do they know what to charge you. There are probably delays with PSA being shut down and the SGC price rise, but those cards that have came in at Standard and higher levels have probably jumped ahead of us Bulk submitters so that they can ensure they meet those shorter turnaround times. they are probably flooded with those orders and have delayed Bulk and will sprinkle them in periodically.

Hopefully I am wrong but I suspect that we will see another increase in turnaround times shortly.

On 4/16/2021 at 1:16 PM, Ddunn1010 said:

@tmoore_25 Did they receive your package on Feb. 26 or is that the day that they entered it into their system as “Received?”

That is the day that they entered it into the system as Received. I had an Economy order entered the same day and I got that back on March 11. So my Bulk is taking over a month longer and that was before PSA and SGC made their changes.

I have a bulk submission I'm working on. This one has some thick cards, some tall boy 70's basketball and a couple Topps 1975 minis, so I'm waiting till the announcement that they are accepting this type. I submitted a 56 card bulk marked received Feb. 26th......

Jim

Monroe, Earl 76.77 Topps.jpg