• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invoices received by email
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I submitted a Walkthrough order for 2 cards. CSG has them marked as received on 4/1.

To submit the order, I first signed up for the privilege of being part of the collectors club ($149). I input my order online and provided payment information online. I have received 3 invoices by email for this order from CSG. Each has a total that does not reflect the discount promised when joining the collectors club. The invoice has a portion on it that looks like I could print it off, fill in credit card info or write a check, and mail it to them.

My order still has not been shipped to me and grades are not available. A couple days ago the cards went from grading status to blank.

I’m unclear if I’m supposed to be doing something or not. Does CSG not charge the credit card I gave them? Are they just that far behind? Anyone else have a similar experience?

13 hours ago, Sports Card Analytics said:

I submitted a Walkthrough order for 2 cards. CSG has them marked as received on 4/1.

To submit the order, I first signed up for the privilege of being part of the collectors club ($149). I input my order online and provided payment information online. I have received 3 invoices by email for this order from CSG. Each has a total that does not reflect the discount promised when joining the collectors club. The invoice has a portion on it that looks like I could print it off, fill in credit card info or write a check, and mail it to them.

My order still has not been shipped to me and grades are not available. A couple days ago the cards went from grading status to blank.

I’m unclear if I’m supposed to be doing something or not. Does CSG not charge the credit card I gave them? Are they just that far behind? Anyone else have a similar experience?

You can contact CSG customer service about your order by calling 888-274-4723 (toll free) or 941-361-1950, or email service@csgcards.com. They would have the answers you are looking for.

To follow up for others reading this thread, I emailed customer service and they responded by telling me to reach out to their billing department by calling 941-360-3990 and selecting the accounting option.

I spoke with someone in accounting and it sounds like they had trouble with the card number I provided at submission. Not sure why, but doesn’t really matter. Anyway, I gave them the card number again over the phone and they were able to process the payment. It was for the amount of the invoice minus the collectors club fee, as they had promised, even though it didn’t show up on the invoice that way. I was told since payment has now been received the cards would be placed in queue for shipment.

Seems like it’s probably going to work out ok. Just wish there had been more information and communication at the start so that we could have resolved it faster.

19 hours ago, Sports Card Analytics said:

Isn't the 10% discount for the $299 tier? Or do you mean the $150 discount?

4 hours ago, Sports Card Analytics said:

I think you’re right, 10% off is for the higher tier ($299). The discount I’m referring to basically applies the club membership price to your first submission. Sorry, I didn’t make it very clear. :)

I don't believe it's automatic. I think you need to ask them to apply the discount to the invoice, so they can verify the certificate hasn't been used.

It's automatic, or it was in my case. Full discount, as promised, received without doing anything. They credited the full discount plus the additional 10%. Wish all were this easy to deal with in this aspect.