• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Holder.

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Do you have an update about when oversized holder will be available? I've submitted an O-Pee-Chee Wayne Gretzky RC that came back with SU label and the reason was your holder was too small. I would like to resubmit.

Thanks!

Edited by PL Laflamme

1 hour ago, PL Laflamme said:

Hi,

Do you have an update about when oversized holder will be available? I've submitted an O-Pee-Chee Wayne Gretzky RC that came back with SU label and the reason was your holder was too small. I would like to resubmit.

Thanks!

Thank you for your question. We don't have an update when oversized holders will be available. We will make an announcement when we have them available.

I just received an email back from CSG today (April 15) answering some questions about oversized and SU. This was their response:

When will the new larger cases be available?
We are still waiting for the manufacture to finish producing the holders. We hope to have the holders in house within the next few weeks
Will I be charged if the item is oversized or marked as SU?
No, cards sent back with SU are not charged.
If the larger cases are not available by time you get to my package, do I have the option for CSG to hold on to them until they can be graded/encased? To save money and time on having to ship anything back?
If we are still in the process of grading your items or have not gotten to your items and the holders arrive, your items will be encapsulated in the new thicker holders.