• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else waiting on Cards to be input from 3/24/2021

172 posts in this topic

Yes. .and I am seeing several that had bulks orders after that date being returned. Why? They put 1 card in Express, so their whole order of bulk got ahead of those in line for bulk. I am gonna start putting 1 card in at Express, so you can mark EX on box, and it gets instantly opened, and all cards go into to grading stage. I know for a fact, I have seen online, people who have shipped cards, that were received at CSG on April 1st etc, that are being done. At PSA, they would take just the Express out, grade that, but rest of your bulk/regular order still stayed in line Here is my tracker, showing it was signed for on March 24th. 

775459365_Screenshot(473).png.4c4cc3b506d9ba3cf743f1b051c1a294.png

9 minutes ago, jsrva said:

Lots of folks waiting from that week, myself included. Check out the thread "Can't find submission info my submission"

Yeah, I have been following that thread too. Surely they are slammed. Like I posted in that thread, wonder if they have folks working nights and over nights? Like most plants in America, surely the jobs are there, since there is a need. Not all the faults of these companies, people have to want the jobs. I know lots of folks aren't applying for jobs, in lots of fields. 

23 minutes ago, KBost33 said:

Yes. .and I am seeing several that had bulks orders after that date being returned. Why? They put 1 card in Express, so their whole order of bulk got ahead of those in line for bulk. I am gonna start putting 1 card in at Express, so you can mark EX on box, and it gets instantly opened, and all cards go into to grading stage. I know for a fact, I have seen online, people who have shipped cards, that were received at CSG on April 1st etc, that are being done. At PSA, they would take just the Express out, grade that, but rest of your bulk/regular order still stayed in line Here is my tracker, showing it was signed for on March 24th. 

775459365_Screenshot(473).png.4c4cc3b506d9ba3cf743f1b051c1a294.png

I will be putting one card Walkthrough from now on. Ill pay extra for one card to have mine graded faster. I have a 64 card bulk submission that shows delivered on 3/22 and has not been received.

4 hours ago, Nick Mares said:

Just checking anyone else still waiting on their cards to be logged in from the week of 3/24/2021?

Yes, I am still waiting to see my cards on the submission tracker...I sent in 53 on 3/19/21 at 8:45 am from Daytona beach, .......I could have walked them to Sarasota faster! That is when it was a 60 day turnaround. So much for that I guess🤷🏻‍♂️

I sent in 2 cards for the standard level, and they were received on Monday morning at 8:30am on 03-22-2021. 2 cards only, and have not been logged into CSG system as of today 04-19-2021. I love it.

Reading through this thread and seeing so many people in the same boat as me makes me even more frustrated with CSG.  They are advertising all over FB and other social media yet haven't put the infrastructure in place to handle the intake of cards.  My order was delivered on 3/24 and I was told at the time is was 5-10 day turnaround to receive and now coming up on 4 weeks!  This was a trial run for me with CSG and so far it's failed, I'd rather wait 6-9 months to get cards back from PSA since I know they will have value in the market place.  #frustratedwithCSG

12 hours ago, Mike Mm said:

Reading through this thread and seeing so many people in the same boat as me makes me even more frustrated with CSG.  They are advertising all over FB and other social media yet haven't put the infrastructure in place to handle the intake of cards.  My order was delivered on 3/24 and I was told at the time is was 5-10 day turnaround to receive and now coming up on 4 weeks!  This was a trial run for me with CSG and so far it's failed, I'd rather wait 6-9 months to get cards back from PSA since I know they will have value in the market place.  #frustratedwithCSG

5-10 day turn around for what?  to enter into the system?  My first order was delivered 4/13 and not entered yet.  Economy which now as 75 day estimated turn around which I believe is from time they are entered into the system.  Of course they say those are estimates and could change.  If I get my cards turned around in 90 days I'll be happy and I went into it expecting at least that long.  For $15/card I'll be patient since other options are paying $75/card or more somewhere else right now.  You can wait 3 months for PSA to re open and then still have a year turn around on economy tier and from what I've heard there will probably be a new increased pricing structure once PSA opens.  The biggest complaint I have with CSG right now is that they already opened the floodgates to group submiters which will certainly slow things down.  Not a ton of comps yet but I picked Lamelo Hoops rookie.  No PSA sales on  ebay that I've seen so far but several CSG and SGC and CSG 9.5 have sold for decent premium over SGC 10 like $150-180 for CSG 9.5 vs $100 for SGC 10 so that's promising.  Some people on blowout forum have posted comparisons of CSG slab vs other brands and CSG slab seems like it is the nicest of any company, opinions on the label are subjective but the actual slab seems much nicer even compared to PSA.  CSG also seems to be grading tougher which I appreciate and I think will add premium in the long term.  I already have more confidence in the condition of a CSG 9.5 vs PSA 10 because I've seen PSA 10 that have obvious issues like corner wear.  Not to mention there are hundreds or more cards at PWCC in PSA holders right now that have been called out for being trimmed or altered and all from a small group of submiters.  It concerns me that PSA has graded so many of these cards from the same submiters and many of them have been proven to have been cards previously graded lower by other companies and altered and resubmitted to PSA and getting higher grades at PSA.  

In conclusion, I'd like to get my cards back quickly but my early impression of CSG is pretty good

Edited by rms13

On 4/15/2021 at 12:30 PM, Nick Mares said:

Just checking anyone else still waiting on their cards to be logged in from the week of 3/24/2021?

I waiting on cards for before this lol all these companies need to stop promoting grading until they can actually get cards graded on time.