• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else waiting on Cards to be input from 3/24/2021

172 posts in this topic

On 4/30/2021 at 11:22 AM, Stormysweather said:

Economy shipment arrived 03/26 entered into system today, 04/30

Went into scheduled for Grading 5/11,   Grading/Quality 5/24,  Finalized/Shipped to me tonight 6/16.    I don't know if we count shipping days to final delivery, but for economy order I'm on business day 57.

1 minute ago, Stormysweather said:

Went into scheduled for Grading 5/11,   Grading/Quality 5/24,  Finalized/Shipped to me tonight 6/16.    I don't know if we count shipping days to final delivery, but for economy order I'm on business day 57.

4 Cale Makar YG  1@7.5(!),  1@9.0,  2 @ 9.5   Edges were the toughest grades on all

1 Cale Makar YG Canvas 10.0  - Edge 9.5

With the exception of the 7.5 (but based on their picture I see what they saw) I'll take the two gem mints and one canvas pristine.  

7 minutes ago, Stormysweather said:

4 Cale Makar YG  1@7.5(!),  1@9.0,  2 @ 9.5   Edges were the toughest grades on all

1 Cale Makar YG Canvas 10.0  - Edge 9.5

With the exception of the 7.5 (but based on their picture I see what they saw) I'll take the two gem mints and one canvas pristine.  

Very nice! Grats on the 10, sick card! I got 9.5 on my LaFreniere YG was very happy.

Edited by MountainG

On 6/14/2021 at 12:41 PM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

SGC got theirs under control, Beckett and PSA said they couldn't deal with it at stopped subs to try to get through the backlog. CSG and CGC are just getting longer and longer, with no drastic action to control turnaround on their end. It took them a month to get through a week's worth of deliveries. Instead of capping subs, jacking the price way up they increased by a tiny margin, probably so they could make more without deterring subs. They've shown time and time again through lack of communication that they don't give two f*cks about the customers.

I've been calling CS asking for my sub to be sent back, considering they haven't opened it in two calendar months.They won't even send back unopened orders, when it finally comes time for it to be opened. There's absolutely no reason that shouldn't be possible other than they can force you to continue the process and bill you even though it's not even remotely close to the estimate. It took 50 business days to open a package when turnaround was 25 when sent. 30? 40 to complete? Sure. 50 f*cking days just to get to the order and not think there might be a problem?

Management is a joke at this place. Yeah, we all get the hobby is up, look at the turnaround thread on CGC forum. The second or third comment is a dude that asked one of the Admins what they were going to do to deal with PSA shutting down the day after that announcement. The response was something to the effect of "We don't care what they do, we focus on improving our system". So you're telling me every customer with two brain cells could figure out things were about to go fubar but the people paid to figure it out as their job couldn't?  I can't fathom a world in which the man can be that dumb so the political answer was to answer the question without actually answering the question. I don't think they're insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. So it boils down to trying to do what's right for customers vs $$$$ and they chose the $. They came into this game far far after PSA and Beckett were already brought to their knees. At every turn they've mess on the consumer to get more money. Think people are completely justified in complaining about this mess show when 90% of it could've been avoided.

Totally agree. They know what to do to make it right and refuse to do it. Don’t think I’ll be a return customer either. Now does that make us babies or do we just not like being bent over by these grading companies? 

On 6/16/2021 at 10:43 PM, Warner85 said:

Totally agree. They know what to do to make it right and refuse to do it. Don’t think I’ll be a return customer either. Now does that make us babies or do we just not like being bent over by these grading companies? 

Ears must have been burning, finally some movement. Arrived at facility 4/7, received officially 6/17.

1 hour ago, Warner85 said:

Ears must have been burning, finally some movement. Arrived at facility 4/7, received officially 6/17.

Wow. So the time it takes an order to just get marked as received is 70+ days now. ...expecting "current turnaround" times to increase again any day now. CGC's bulk turnaround is currently at 228 days. I'd have to imagine CSG's will be the same.

28 minutes ago, C. Yeager said:

Wow. So the time it takes an order to just get marked as received is 70+ days now. ...expecting "current turnaround" times to increase again any day now. CGC's bulk turnaround is currently at 228 days. I'd have to imagine CSG's will be the same.

Worst part is, they seem to have no intention of doing anything to solve it.

On 6/10/2021 at 12:32 PM, ne1seenmykeys said:

lmao what an ignorant comment. If you knew anything about shipping and the USPS tracking system you'd know this is a tracking issue and nothing to do with CSG. 

Some of these posts in this thread are just pathetic in their understanding of how the real world works. 

Hey stupid- I only have done about 20000 sales. I asked them it was an error on their end. Typicall "know it all" internet jackoff who really knows nothing.  In the real world,  you don't come out of your mom's basement, and you certainly don't talk to people like this. You would have summer teeth. See ya jackoff, I am blocking your stupidity. 

Bulk order sent 3/30 Received 6/7 Scheduled for grading(sometime this month)? 60 Day TAT

Bulk order sent 4/26 Received 7/26 Scheduled for grading(immediately) 60 Day TAT(might've been 90, this was right when psa closed)

for anybody wondering about their cards or thinking about sending in. This is what I'm working with. Also working on another bulk order for what its worth. TAT not the most important thing to me, and by no means does this mean take your time with my junk CSG. I want my babies back!

CSG has GOT to do better on following what is on the sheet we send in. 3 Errors in one order. I had these all entered correctly on the sheet, and in system. Can't have errors like this.

CSG current policy is to not post pics, and grades until they are in shipped stage(tracker number printed), which doesn't give us time to check the slabs to make sure the cards are done correctly.  

Cards where shipped to me 7/22 still haven't got them, and now I will have to send these back to get new correct slabs. When grades are this tough, wrong labels cost time and money.  

ALSO- My concern is these are supposed to be EXPERIENCED graders, cards take FOREVER in the GRADING/ENCAPUSLATING/Imaging stage, is NO ONE double checking for quality control?? I can understand 1 error, but come one. 3? Not like they haven't seen a ton of Rainbow Foil, and Heritage Action cards... even says action on back of the card... are they not actually looking at the cards?   Come on CSG, pick it up. 

Screenshot (812).png

Screenshot (813).png

Screenshot (814).png

30 minutes ago, KBost33 said:

CSG has GOT to do better on following what is on the sheet we send in. 3 Errors in one order. I had these all entered correctly on the sheet, and in system. Can't have errors like this.

CSG current policy is to not post pics, and grades until they are in shipped stage(tracker number printed), which doesn't give us time to check the slabs to make sure the cards are done correctly.  

Cards where shipped to me 7/22 still haven't got them, and now I will have to send these back to get new correct slabs. When grades are this tough, wrong labels cost time and money.  

ALSO- My concern is these are supposed to be EXPERIENCED graders, cards take FOREVER in the GRADING/ENCAPUSLATING/Imaging stage, is NO ONE double checking for quality control?? I can understand 1 error, but come one. 3? Not like they haven't seen a ton of Rainbow Foil, and Heritage Action cards... even says action on back of the card... are they not actually looking at the cards?   Come on CSG, pick it up. 

I had to send back 1 out of 9 on my 1st order and same thing. I had it right on the sheet and they ignored it. they also ignored the back of the card which also says what set it is from.

Screenshot (8).png