• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else waiting on Cards to be input from 3/24/2021

172 posts in this topic

My expectations are pretty reasonable knowing just how wild grading companies have been this past year but it is impressive it only took a few months for TATs to jump so much and just getting your package received take now what? close to two months? 

With lessons learned across all companies and the CGC TCG backlog (Bulk is solidly 1-year TAT) you would have hoped CSG would over prepare for opening up a new grading division. 

Im not "over" CSG as they are my first and only grading experience. I know TAT would be long wherever I sent my cards. From an outside perspective though its just strange that they weren't more than ready to deal with a huge wave of subs. From the oversized cases being delayed to not having a pop report ready to go....CGC has also been touting having one for a year with nothing materializing.

9 hours ago, Benjamin Brown said:

My expectations are pretty reasonable knowing just how wild grading companies have been this past year but it is impressive it only took a few months for TATs to jump so much and just getting your package received take now what? close to two months? 

With lessons learned across all companies and the CGC TCG backlog (Bulk is solidly 1-year TAT) you would have hoped CSG would over prepare for opening up a new grading division. 

Im not "over" CSG as they are my first and only grading experience. I know TAT would be long wherever I sent my cards. From an outside perspective though its just strange that they weren't more than ready to deal with a huge wave of subs. From the oversized cases being delayed to not having a pop report ready to go....CGC has also been touting having one for a year with nothing materializing.

My first and overall grading experience with any company as well and as a whole, I've been satisfied. I definitely expected the growing pains along with the craziness connected to the hobby market madness these days. I really would choose CSG over any competitor at this point. 

Dear CSG,

Why has my package, that was mailed on the 10th, went back and forth to Tampa and Sarasota, and now is waiting to be received again at SARASOTA facility?? Beyond ridiculous. So many screw ups so far with CSG- lost a package or "was put on wrong" pallet- UNLIMTED WALK THROUGH none the less that sat there for a week on "wrong pallet", not having credit card activated even though I used it ever time for every submit, and then this jacked up deal with this package. Should have been to me already. My packages from Kansas to them get there in 2 days. Not impressed so far. Let's go PSA, open back up.. I'd better be blown away with these slabs. 

Screenshot (498).png

58 minutes ago, KBost33 said:

Dear CSG,

Why has my package, that was mailed on the 10th, went back and forth to Tampa and Sarasota, and now is waiting to be received again at SARASOTA facility?? Beyond ridiculous. So many screw ups so far with CSG- lost a package or "was put on wrong" pallet- UNLIMTED WALK THROUGH none the less that sat there for a week on "wrong pallet", not having credit card activated even though I used it ever time for every submit, and then this jacked up deal with this package. Should have been to me already. My packages from Kansas to them get there in 2 days. Not impressed so far. Let's go PSA, open back up.. I'd better be blown away with these slabs. 

Screenshot (498).png

Seems like a USPS problem. Not a CSG problem

Can we just have a board topic where people can put down when their package was delivered, entered as received, grading status and etc without complaining?

It's the state of the hobby right now. Everyone is backed up now and short-handed. If anyone wants to go back to the other companies, please go quietly. There are some of here that like CSG's product and don't need to hear the negativity. 

Agree with shockmaster.  But CSG seems to be getting a handle on the issue we all have, as they recently added the "confirm package delivery" section and recently added in the turnaround page "Now opening submissions delivered the week of March 29, 2021." So yes. things could be better, but CSG seems to be adjusting and giving us more info.

The whole industry is in turmoil right now. Pretty amazing.

2 hours ago, Shockmaster said:

Can we just have a board topic where people can put down when their package was delivered, entered as received, grading status and etc without complaining?

It's the state of the hobby right now. Everyone is backed up now and short-handed. If anyone wants to go back to the other companies, please go quietly. There are some of here that like CSG's product and don't need to hear the negativity. 

You clicked on this thread right, just checking because I searched specifically for this type of thread because I had an order delivered to Sarasota on May 3rd, I was curious to know how long it would take to get logged in by CSG.  Thanks to this thread I search for, found and clicked on, AND, to all the complainers out there, I now know that some have been waiting about 2 months, now I know.  I'd like to thank all of the 'complainers' in this thread because I got exactly what I needed, information wise.  That is the great thing about the net, the ability of people to post threads on any topic they want, to share that info with those in the same boat and to not have to worry about people coming along who add nothing of value to the thread, ie, complaining about 'complainers.  Thanks to all of you who have posted your stories, I now know I will have to wait another month or two until more order is logged in, perhaps some complainers can create their own topic thread with the kind of information they wish to share, hmmmm

On 4/15/2021 at 11:30 AM, Nick Mares said:

Just checking anyone else still waiting on their cards to be logged in from the week of 3/24/2021?

I have been waiting since April 9th, anyone have anyway to contact someone who can check my status?

7 hours ago, Shockmaster said:

:golfclap:Agreed!

On 5/11/2021 at 6:35 PM, luke_mckay said:

Well, I'm done with CSG now.  Maybe next time you open a service - be ready to actually provide said service in a reasonable amount of time.  I gave it a shot - not happy at all.  3/30 standard order - still not acknowledged.  

Hey CSG can you jut send his stuff back to him ? Sometimes its better to just fire a customer and move on.... 

I'm in a very similar situation, 8 card economy order, package opened on 4/23.  Was stuck on scheduled for grading for a few weeks so I sent an email to customer service to make sure it wasn't something on my end holding it up.  The customer service rep noted that I'm still within the 61 day turnaround time, so I guess those of us who sent in their cards before the turnaround time increase are subject to the new TAT.  Also worth noting that a few hours after I received a reply back my status changed to "Grading/Quality Control".  Coincidence? Probably