• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else waiting on Cards to be input from 3/24/2021

172 posts in this topic

I have had cards sitting there a long time ...with the message we have not received your submission . I really want to try to figure out how to get them back now . CSG rarely gives a card a 10 but I was willing to live with it because I thought the turnaround time would be much quicker . Now I am dealing with the same wait time to get a card back from CSG , that will be a 9-9.5

5 hours ago, KBost33 said:

This is not "new" been out for awhile.  Nothing new about. 0 shock. Only difference is the $10,000 card instead of %.. 

This is the pricing they have listed now. No bulk listed on "new" pricing. Not trying to shock anyone at all.  New info is always good. Seems they are being a bit tougher on their grading now also.

Screenshot (1).png

19 hours ago, Benny Harris said:

HGA is done as soon as PSA gets their together, and they are a billion dollar company they will get their issues resolved. Because CSG is such a respected grading company they should do OK. Their subs will drop once PSA is back and hopefully then they will offer some Economy specials. The only thing that will be lined in the HGA FB groups will be people selling the pliers that have the snips so everyone can crack out the cards.

I would think there would always be a market for cards turned around on time, for a realistic price, and holds value. PSA fulfills 2 of the the 3 currently. And they arent digging out of their backlog anytime soon, if ever. 

4 hours ago, MountainG said:

This is the pricing they have listed now. No bulk listed on "new" pricing. Not trying to shock anyone at all.  New info is always good. Seems they are being a bit tougher on their grading now also.

Screenshot (1).png

Yeah, wasn't trying to come off like that. Sorry. But, yea, that price list you showed has been around for awhile. Especially on several Facebook pages in card rooms. They don't list bulk there because that is for those that PSA members accounts. They never did list bulk prices.  Only those that had membership levels saw those. 

I am tired of sending CSG cards blindly,  with 0 returned cards, I have 600+ there now. So, I went ahead paid all the way up for an Unlimited Walk through on a brand new, freshly pulled Michael Jordan Ntense. (Pictured here) I had bought a bunch of packs, and decided to open them all.  Granted, I understand even "pack fresh" doesn't guarantee a 10. Sent the card in,  saw it was signed for, so I know it has arrived. Box was/is clearly marked "unlimited walk through". According to CSG, that is supposed to be a 2 day service. I will update everyone on this process. 

I just want to see a CSG slab myself, in person,  before I keep just sending in orders. I really thought I would have something back from them by now. I have sent in several via Express, Standard, nothing.  I didn't expect the 500 or so Bulk to be back, but at least some express.

So, this transaction will be what I personally will use to decide if I should keep sending in orders to CSG. I have another 465 card order ready to go. But if they are not gonna be any faster, at this point,  might as well hold off on just shipping in stuff. (I have 3500 at PSA, just to be fair for comparison).

Card and USPS tracking posted. 

20210504_100707.jpg

20210504_095717.jpg

2 minutes ago, KBost33 said:

I am tired of sending CSG cards blindly,  with 0 returned cards, I have 600+ there now. So, I went ahead paid all the way up for an Unlimited Walk through on a brand new, freshly pulled Michael Jordan Ntense. (Pictured here) I had bought a bunch of packs, and decided to open them all.  Granted, I understand even "pack fresh" doesn't guarantee a 10. Sent the card in,  saw it was signed for, so I know it has arrived. Box was/is clearly marked "unlimited walk through". According to CSG, that is supposed to be a 2 day service. I will update everyone on this process. 

I just want to see a CSG slab myself, in person,  before I keep just sending in orders. I really thought I would have something back from them by now. I have sent in several via Express, Standard, nothing.  I didn't expect the 500 or so Bulk to be back, but at least some express.

So, this transaction will be what I personally will use to decide if I should keep sending in orders to CSG. I have another 465 card order ready to go. But if they are not gonna be any faster, at this point,  might as well hold off on just shipping in stuff. (I have 3500 at PSA, just to be fair for comparison).

Card and USPS tracking posted. 

20210504_100707.jpg

20210504_095717.jpg

Btw- when I entered my tracking information in, got the "not delivered or scanned in" response.

CSG- your employee had to sign for package, why can't they scan in as they sign for it?? Would seem that would be perfect time to do that. Especially if it is Unlimited Walk through.  Checking back in 2 days, is more time than turnaround service time posted. (Rhetorical question)

20210504_101555.jpg

8 hours ago, PokerPro2020 said:

I joined as a member paid and my cards had been setting there for over a month and still in the mail room. Not what was advertised.

Is your order express or faster? Just a guess, but the express and above orders delivered before yours will definitely have priority and the others which are not. That's the big picture in processing delays you have to look at.