• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else waiting on Cards to be input from 3/24/2021

172 posts in this topic

They should add the month+ it takes to "receive" the submission to the turnaround times. They hired more people, raised prices - which should have meant something should have changed for the positive, not negative. If you have more people working why did turnaround times go up? Why did prices go up when you cant meet the current demand and fulfill on time currently? If you were hitting turnaround times, and needed to hire more to keep hitting them is one thing. But raising prices AND turnaround times, after hiring more people seems like a cash grab. You're getting in tons of cards, according to your customer service and sub entry timelines, this increase in sales should have driven more hires, not higher prices. Something seems fishy here.

Finally got some into system. Crazy thing is I have several bulk orders they have received/been signed for, that arrived well before this order. Those are still not in system. I did these with 1 express and they are in system.  Also, I just learned today, that even though I have entered in same CC everytime to submit, CSG doesn't have that one hand. So had to manually give her number over phone. The help line was very helpful! 

20210426_121449.jpg

On 4/22/2021 at 5:30 PM, M_B said:

I spoke with CSG customer service today and was told they are still working on orders that were received the week of 3/15/2021.

they have been working on the orders from 3/15 since 3/15 lol apparently they have made no head way in 2 weeks plus as thats what I was told over two weeks ago.

So once you get acknowledgement email, how long until order is done? I have 1 Express, 10 Standard, 50 Bulk.. this is first one that has popped, so not sure of process from here. Just hit received today. Does clock/days start now? So 80 days away from bulk order done?(business days of course)

On 4/15/2021 at 12:30 PM, Nick Mares said:

Just checking anyone else still waiting on their cards to be logged in from the week of 3/24/2021?

My package was sent FedEx arrived 3/18.  It has still not been entered into their system. 

On 4/22/2021 at 5:09 PM, ItismeH said:

Did a CSG employee tell you all the incoming bulk orders are jumping ahead of the bulk orders that were already at their facility? Or are you just speculating?

Well, I had my own personal order with bulk get into system over another order of bulk with no express. Also, have seen guys post cards on Facebook sites,with bulk orders submitted after mine (3/25),that have theirs back. So, that is what I am going by.

17 hours ago, Philip Golden said:

Totally agree. I very much regret sending CSG my cards. 

Same Here, should have just waited for PSA. The other issue with all these other grading companies that do the 4 sub grades 10's are virtually impossible. So now I am going to wait 6 months on CSG for best case 9.5's. I do like their flips and the fact that they are a respected company but I sell most of the cards I grade. Hopefully PSA has a huge company relaunch during this years National.

For what it is worth...here are my timelines:

11 card EXPRESS:  Mailed 3/4/21, received 3/11/21, entered 4/8/21, graded and returned 4/27

26 card Standard Quick Submit: Mailed 3/9, received 3/13, entered 4/13, currently IN GRADING

7 card EXPRESS: Mailed 4/20/21, received 4/26/21, entered 4/29, currently in RECEIVED Status

Have a 5 card express delivered on 3/24, 16 card Expres received 4/1, 44 card Mixed Express/Economy received 4/16, none of which are in the system yet.

Clearly there is no rhyme or reason on when something gets entered....but things are moving. 
Good luck!

We decided to try out two new grading services to compare. Both had 1 card submitted with subs, autos and same overall price. I went with CSG and HGA. CSG was standard, with 25-day, HGA for same price was 10-days.

CSG (auto Jasson Dominguez refractor)
Sent 3/24, received (physically) on 3/29...still not entered in system

HGA (auto Rookie Trout refractor)
Sent Tuesday, April 27, received today, April 29. Entered in their system as received, today, April 29. Now to see if they hit their 10-day turnaround.

IMG_9620.PNG

6 hours ago, The Break Brothers said:

We decided to try out two new grading services to compare. Both had 1 card submitted with subs, autos and same overall price. I went with CSG and HGA. CSG was standard, with 25-day, HGA for same price was 10-days.

CSG (auto Jasson Dominguez refractor)
Sent 3/24, received (physically) on 3/29...still not entered in system

HGA (auto Rookie Trout refractor)
Sent Tuesday, April 27, received today, April 29. Entered in their system as received, today, April 29. Now to see if they hit their 10-day turnaround.

IMG_9620.PNG

Just getting into the lotto to get to submit is why I have passed on HGA.. que was always full.. so was I.

10 hours ago, KBost33 said:

Just getting into the lotto to get to submit is why I have passed on HGA.. que was always full.. so was I.

Shockingly, the day I heard about HGA I was able to submit a few hours later when I got a decent spot in the queue. We will likely submit more given the service levels if we get spots in the queue again.