• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Authentic label

3 posts in this topic

At what point will csg put an authentic label on your slab instead of the SU. I sent in a card that has a little damage (Tom Brady rc )and really don’t care about the grade just want to make sure it gets slabbed authentic instead of being sent back without. Any info will be helpful 

1 hour ago, Lilb504 said:

At what point will csg put an authentic label on your slab instead of the SU. I sent in a card that has a little damage (Tom Brady rc )and really don’t care about the grade just want to make sure it gets slabbed authentic instead of being sent back without. Any info will be helpful 

Thank you for your question! We will make an announcement on our website when we start offering additional label options and designations.

On 4/13/2021 at 7:12 AM, NicholePer said:

Thank you for your question! We will make an announcement on our website when we start offering additional label options and designations.

I am definitely looking forward to that as are many others, thank you.