• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post office pickups

8 posts in this topic

CSG's PO Box is located inside their own building. So if your tracking says it is available for pick-up, that means it has been delivered, most likely. Considering they are getting backed up, you can expect anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks before they mark it as received and enter it into their system. It shouldn't normally be this slow but since PSA shut down temporarily and SGC tripled their prices, CSG is getting a lot of submissions and they are behind in checking in orders.

21 hours ago, Rogerrak said:

Anyone know about how long it takes CSG to pick up from their PO Box? My cards arrived there two days ago and tracking still shows “available for pickup” 

Express 2 Cards with Sub Grades 

USPS Delivered: 4-9-2021

CSG Received: 4-13-2021

To the op, I kept seeing that the USPS tracking said "Held at Customer's request" and thought that meant they never picked it up.  I sent it in early April.  It still says that, but finally the other day I typed in the tracking number on this site and saw that they did have it (just hasn't been opened yet).  Good to see the comment from the person above who said the PO Box is in their facility.  That makes more sense now.

Hey guys, to piggy back off the OP question:  I'm starting my 1st submission using USPS.  I would normally send an insured box with signature confirmation.  However, since CSG mailing address is a P.O. Box I probably can't use sig confirmation right?  Would I just use "delivery confirmation" instead?  Or any other advice for me would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.  

Hey bud. I’m the OP. If this helps, I just sent priority mail with tracking. My package said “delivered on 4/10/21, but wasn’t marked as “received until 6/23/21. I didn’t send with any signature confirmation, just normal priority mail with tracking.