• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Card Sets

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

Recently, I pulled some cards out of packs that I would like to get graded. One of them is a thicker autograph card that I believe can't be graded yet, but just wanted to confirm. The other two are from the new NFL Select set the NBA Prizm set. Since they are new, they don't appear on the submission form of sets so I just wanted to confirm if I manually write the set and number on the forum. Thanks for the help you can provide. I've attached images so you can see what I'm referring to. 

IMG_8469.PNG

IMG_8602.jpg

IMG_8603.jpg

20 hours ago, Manuel1723 said:

I meant manually write in the Form, not the forum.

Great question! For brand new cards that are not in the system yet, use the "Add new" feature and add cards details. When we receive your submission, we'll make sure it's described accurately when we verify them. Currently, we are only accepting cards that measure 2-5/8" x 3-3/4" or less. We will announce when we are accepting thicker cards.