• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turnaround Times

15 posts in this topic

I’m so happy to have a new option to go with for grading. I have 2 orders sitting at PSA right now one been in grading phase since early November (15) cards, the other is in phase 3 (77) cards . Hopefully I’ll get the first one back soon not expecting the other before next year. I’ve dropped comics off at the Sarasota office years ago and have bought slabbed comics for years. I just sent in my first sub for 121 cards and plan on sending one in weekly as long as the price stays low, and the turnaround times fast. The price and turnaround are so much better, and if they are trusted to grade thin comic pages then I trust them with my cards. Just glad to be here.

2 hours ago, jsrva said:

I submitted an Economy order to CSG that was logged in on 3/11. They finished grading and shipped the cards yesterday, 3/25. Two weeks....tremendous turnaround time. Hope it lasts.

How long after your package was received did it take them to log it in? Thanks 

CSG is doing great in turnaround times! I sent in 10 cards and received them back in about 3 weeks. I did have a couple of cards that where under size and not grade able, still not sure what that was about. 1 was a 1990 nba hoops Jordan card, nothing special- just a regular card out of the pack: the other card was similar. I was not charged a grading fee, which made it easier to swallow. But, I am preparing another submission and am concerned it could happen again.

CSG will start grading different size cards staring sometimes in April. 

How long did it take for you submission to be recognized by CSG?  I did a bulks submission that was received on March 15 (tracking USPS) and still nothing has shown up on my submission tracker.  I saw a post above that a member received their cards back in the 2 to 3 week at the economy level.  Is this typical to have it take longer than 2 weeks?  Just wondering what to expect.  Thanks in advance for responses.

I have over 2500 cards sitting at PSA.. been there awhile.. 98% are bulk rate, so I get it. Have 100 at CSG now.  Have some cards sitting at PSA now that have been there almost a year. still in stage 4 grading. So many are in RESEARCH page... over 1000 sitting in warehouse not even checked in yet... smh. Really hope CSG works out so I can sell some stuff, and help guys that want to keep doing group submits with me. 

Mine was delivered on the 23rd so I’m not so worried now after reading these responses. The 3 days to enter is just what they’re telling everyone, but at this point it’s taking a couple weeks obviously.

6 hours ago, johnl702 said:

My submission was received 3/11 and entered on 4/1. So three weeks to process. I wonder how PSA limiting submissions will effect this.

So on 4/1 your submission went live into the submission tracking phase? What service level did you choose?