• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early oversized Basketball

8 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, TyeDyeJim said:

Greetings,

I'm putting together another submission which will include thicker cards. Will this size / type of 
card be graded by CSG when the April upgrade in services is announced??

Thanks in advance.

Jim 

Monroe, Earl 76.77 Topps.jpg

That's a nice looking card. We are working to be able to accept the thick cards. We will make an announcement when we do. 

3 hours ago, NicholePer said:

That's a nice looking card. We are working to be able to accept the thick cards. We will make an announcement when we do. 

I'm also asking about the Earl Monroe or this Jerry West card. Will those oversized cards also be accepted for grading?

Thanks in advance,

Jim 

West, Jerry 70.71 Topps.jpg

20 hours ago, TyeDyeJim said:

I'm also asking about the Earl Monroe or this Jerry West card. Will those oversized cards also be accepted for grading?

Thanks in advance,

Jim 

West, Jerry 70.71 Topps.jpg

We will be able to grade cards that are 7.25 mm thick.

11 hours ago, NicholePer said:

We will be able to grade cards that are 7.25 mm thick.

Hello. Hope this finds all well with you and yours. You are missing 

my question. I am asking about the larger size Earl Monroe card. You can see the 

size difference from the normal sized Chris Paul card. Will you be grading the larger 

Earl Monroe type basketball cards?

20210413_174437.jpg

12 hours ago, TyeDyeJim said:

Hello. Hope this finds all well with you and yours. You are missing 

my question. I am asking about the larger size Earl Monroe card. You can see the 

size difference from the normal sized Chris Paul card. Will you be grading the larger 

Earl Monroe type basketball cards?

20210413_174437.jpg

If the card is 7.25mm thick, then we will be able to grade it. Right now, we are working to be able to grade thick cards and will announce when thick cards are accepted.

23 hours ago, NicholePer said:

If the card is 7.25mm thick, then we will be able to grade it. Right now, we are working to be able to grade thick cards and will announce when thick cards are accepted.

As for cards with different dimensions, we'll make an announcement when we will be accepting those.