Submission Form Questions
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, 

Question on the submission form from a newbie... Is there guidance on which details we should be populating in the "Attribute 1" and "Attribute 2" fields? Will CSG have final say on what is printed on the label, or will the attributes that we enter be the ones that are printed? 

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Robby Ryan said:

Hi all, 

Question on the submission form from a newbie... Is there guidance on which details we should be populating in the "Attribute 1" and "Attribute 2" fields? Will CSG have final say on what is printed on the label, or will the attributes that we enter be the ones that are printed? 

Thanks!

Hello @Robby Ryan,

Thank you for your post. Attribute 1 & 2 are optional fields that will only apply for specific cards. In some cases, this field will be left blank. Our graders will make the final determination on the attribution and pedigree fields, if they are manually entered by the submitter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Matt G said:

Hello @Robby Ryan,

Thank you for your post. Attribute 1 & 2 are optional fields that will only apply for specific cards. In some cases, this field will be left blank. Our graders will make the final determination on the attribution and pedigree fields, if they are manually entered by the submitter.

Thanks @Matt G! Does that mean we shouldn't worry about capturing those attributes in our submission forms, even if we have a parallel, SP, serial-numbered card, auto, etc? Is it better to just leave it blank?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, Robby Ryan said:

Thanks @Matt G! Does that mean we shouldn't worry about capturing those attributes in our submission forms, even if we have a parallel, SP, serial-numbered card, auto, etc? Is it better to just leave it blank?

Hi @Robby Ryan,

If you have the details it would be beneficial to our team to include them. If you are not sure of the card details, I would leave it blank.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1