• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking to hear from submitters who have completed orders

15 posts in this topic

I would like to start a chat where people can share their grading experiences to track information for us to learn from.

1. What tier did you submit at?

2. Date shipment was received by CSG. 

3. How many business days (or total days) did it take for CSG to enter your cards in the system after they received them?

4. How many business days (or total days) did it take to complete the grading process after they were entered into the system?

5. How many business days (or total days) did it take to arrive at your house after grading was finished?

Thanks in advance. I'm sure this reflective piece would help CSG as well to hear our feedback. 

My unlimited walkthrough package was received on 4/8 and it was entered in the system on 4/12. This was good news to me considering they are probably dealing with a massive amount of packages. My bulk submission was received 3/30 and has not been checked in yet. I’ll provide further updates for you all to compare. 

This was one of my packages. Arrived at CSG, was signed for. March 24th, bulk, 50 card order. Still not in system. Shows that CSG has not received any packages in 3 months. I have 250 cards(5 orders) there now. 0 are in system. Gonna send in some today that are express to see if they get back before these are even started. 

Screenshot_20210412-120128_Chrome.jpg

I mailed a bulk submission on February 16 and it took the post office 2 weeks to deliver.  Package was delivered March 1 and was then entered into the CSG system as “Received” on March 8.  Status changed to “Scheduled for Grading” on March 26. I received an email asking for my credit card information on April 1 and my card was charged on April 2 but the submission still shows as “Scheduled for Grading” 

BGS 30 day order-Received by BGS on July 24, 2020.  I received email stating BGS received order on November 3, 2020. On March 18, 2021, my account on Beckett’s website shows “Invoice Created” with no movement and no charge to my credit card. Beckett won’t answer the emails.

PSA Economy Order-Received by PSA on September 10, 2020.  PSA entered it into their system on October 12, 2020.  Made it to Step4/Grading on November 23, 2020 with no movement since then. 

21 minutes ago, Ddunn1010 said:

I mailed a bulk submission on February 16 and it took the post office 2 weeks to deliver.  Package was delivered March 1 and was then entered into the CSG system as “Received” on March 8.  Status changed to “Scheduled for Grading” on March 26. I received an email asking for my credit card information on April 1 and my card was charged on April 2 but the submission still shows as “Scheduled for Grading” 

BGS 30 day order-Received by BGS on July 24, 2020.  I received email stating BGS received order on November 3, 2020. On March 18, 2021, my account on Beckett’s website shows “Invoice Created” with no movement and no charge to my credit card. Beckett won’t answer the emails.

PSA Economy Order-Received by PSA on September 10, 2020.  PSA entered it into their system on October 12, 2020.  Made it to Step4/Grading on November 23, 2020 with no movement since then. 

Thanks for the comparison. It becomes so much more clearer when you have this kind perspective. 

2 hours ago, Ddunn1010 said:

PSA completed thru dates for Economy submissions have been stuck on September 1, 2020 for over 3 weeks now with no movement 

I did my first order in March...They were delivered on March 9th and didn't get entered for around 12-13 days later...They were Standard Tier and were completed in actually about a week or less...My CC was entered wrong so it took a day or two longer to get them shipped but I felt the turn around once entered was pretty quick.  That was before PSA shutting down...I sent a new BULK order in and they were delivered last week...I am not expecting them to be RECIEVED for probably a few more weeks since they are probably getting over run with subs especially BULK orders.

Received is not really received is the best way I can describe it. I have a bulk order of 64 cards that were delivered on March 22nd but have not been entered as received yet.

I kind of wish they had a delivered notification that would show they have the package even if they don't get to it for weeks.

Edited by Chris1096

50 minutes ago, Chris1096 said:

Received is not really received is the best way I can describe it. I have a bulk order of 64 cards that were delivered on March 22nd but have not been entered as received yet.

I kind of wish they had a delivered notification that would show they have the package even if they don't get to it for weeks.

I recommend to mail your submission with signature confirmation for peace of mind.