• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Long to put in system
1 1

36 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, The_Reverend2831694433746 said:

I had a submission that arrived on 3/23 and still has not been put into the system. I selected $15+$10 for subs. When should I exoect it to show in my submissions?

They're probably behind. CGC trading cards is almost a month behind. So maybe a few weeks?

3 hours ago, The_Reverend2831694433746 said:

I had a submission that arrived on 3/23 and still has not been put into the system. I selected $15+$10 for subs. When should I exoect it to show in my submissions?

I just had an economy order that arrived there on the 3/15 that got logged in today 4/9

16 minutes ago, The_Reverend2831694433746 said:

Appreciate that. CSG is definitely behind. Sent a test economy order the same day to SGC and it is back. I have eliminated them. The slabs just don’t appeal to me. 

I must be crazy because I hear so much criticism of SGC's slab, but I actually prefer it to both PSA and BGS. It's classy, consistent, and the black background makes the card pop. There's been a ton of positive feedback regarding CSG's slab so I'm excited to get my order back to see for myself.

12 minutes ago, PunsRTonsOfFun said:

I must be crazy because I hear so much criticism of SGC's slab, but I actually prefer it to both PSA and BGS. It's classy, consistent, and the black background makes the card pop. There's been a ton of positive feedback regarding CSG's slab so I'm excited to get my order back to see for myself.

They just are not for me. I would just rather a clear slab that the card stands out. Variety is good. Again just not fir me. I also will not submit to HGA either because of thr gimmick. Labels mean nothing to me. Look and ROI does! The market determines the latter. My grade stack has come from 30 years of breaking. I had vast majority in boxes in closets. Waiting for cards and only paying when complete works for me. 

On 4/9/2021 at 11:37 AM, The_Reverend2831694433746 said:

as of 4/21/21 have your cards been logged in yet?

Not going to say never because I want to test the ROI, but increased pricing, minimal, and going on one month to put in the system, PSA slow also, is making me say I will wait for PSA to reopen. I know grading economy down the line, but they cannot be getting the number of cards PSA was to be this far behind. 

And people talk about PSA. WALKTHROUGH is their highest level and they have no clue? Do they even know where my cards are? Glad I sent no real big cards. I knew better then that!!

did super express with a card with PSA and they got it Wednesday. It moved to Q2 today. 

look like a one and done fir me. 

On the one hand, I received this past Saturday an express order back that took less than a month total turn around from the time I sent my order to received back. It was only 2 cards however. I wonder if luck plays into this. I speculate sometimes a package gets buried at the bottom of a pile, while another time you could luck out and be one of the first they grab. I wonder if a small 2 card express order was just an easy order to fill that they could quickly knock off of their books?

I sent a standard order a little over a week ago that shows delivered, but is not yet logged in. My guess is based on your feedback and others, it could be 4 to 8 weeks before it's logged in.

All part of the game I guess.