• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Long to put in system
1 1

36 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Steven M Volden said:

I have an Express order in for 6 cards. It arrived last Saturday (24th) and was picked up on Monday (26th). Just got notification it was logged in today.

I have the same number of cards and same service level as you, was delivered on the 27th. It's looking promising!😁

I just wish they would pick up their mail at the post office.  I sent in a bulk order that arrived there in early April, and if you go into USPS tracking, it says as of April 11th - Held at Post Office, per customer request.  That's over three weeks ago!  At least it would be good if they picked up their mail so I would at least know it was delivered and in their hands.  Even if they don't check it in yet, at least it would be there.  I am going to have to check on it to see if there is so other reason it may not have been delivered yet.

53 minutes ago, AM Cards said:

I just wish they would pick up their mail at the post office.  I sent in a bulk order that arrived there in early April, and if you go into USPS tracking, it says as of April 11th - Held at Post Office, per customer request.  That's over three weeks ago!  At least it would be good if they picked up their mail so I would at least know it was delivered and in their hands.  Even if they don't check it in yet, at least it would be there.  I am going to have to check on it to see if there is so other reason it may not have been delivered yet.

No words for that!

On 4/29/2021 at 6:44 PM, Steven M Volden said:

I have an Express order in for 6 cards. It arrived last Saturday (24th) and was picked up on Monday (26th). Just got notification it was logged in today.

Update: Express 6 card order is being shipped today. Picked up on the April 26th. Logged in on the April 29th. Shipped today May 6th. Pretty good turnaround for Express.