• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting Donruss Optic Card - Cant Find Set Name

6 posts in this topic

Sorry but am i just missing where the Donruss Optic Cards are in the dropdowns? 

SPORT: Football

Year: 2020

Manufacturer: Panini or Donruss??

Panini - doesn't have the donruss nor optic options

Donruss - Doesn't have the optic options except for the Optic Preview

Thanks and please let me know if i am just missing something?

13 hours ago, Davin M said:

Sorry but am i just missing where the Donruss Optic Cards are in the dropdowns? 

SPORT: Football

Year: 2020

Manufacturer: Panini or Donruss??

Panini - doesn't have the donruss nor optic options

Donruss - Doesn't have the optic options except for the Optic Preview

Thanks and please let me know if i am just missing something?

Thank you for your question! May I ask what are the size of the cards? CSG currently grades cards that measure 2-5/8" x 3-3/4" or less. If they are let me know and I will find the answer for you.

2 hours ago, Qualicy_Card_Ripper said:

there were a lot of missing sets when I was putting mine in. I ended up having to send them in Bulk with quick submit. and CSG inputted them. 

Agreed i ended up having to do the same thing since i didn't want the cards mislabled....

I selected Panini >>> Donruss >>> Optic for all my Optic cards. Had to type/add Optic for each. But Panini owns the Donruss brand so it should be listed as such (just like the back of the card says). Plus, more words on the label is always good when the label is maybe a bit too gigantic.

Edited by TSonn