60 working days to 80 working days has been updated
2 2

33 posts in this topic

Mine arrived March 23rd so I guess im looking at Christmas. I was prepared for it to happen but was hoping they might be ahead of the game. PSA shutting off receiving puts significant pressure on all others. Ill be surprised if these are the last updates. Its the nature of the beast in the current market. To bad only four legit grading companies exist because we need double that.

How long doe it take PSA to enter your cards into the system? I have an order that PCSportsCards shipped to PSA on October 20th. Yes, almost 6 months ago. The system still says shipped. I'm being told they have it but they just refuse to update their system. Another Bulk order at PSA was shipped to them on October 17th and not entered as "Received" by them until November 18th. One full month. 

Why are you willing to give PSA a pass for not entering your cards in the system for a month, but then turn around and complain about CSG having your cards in house for the same amount of time? Nowhere on their website do they say that cards will be entered into the system on the day they arrive at the facility. They have acted fairly quickly, and I would probably say faster, than other TPG's at updating their turnaround times. They're not hiding. They are putting the information out there. Your cards may not get touched and updated daily but they have a lot of orders and are working as quickly as accuracy will allow them while trying to hire and train new employees. That takes time and will not solve the problem overnight. 

15 hours ago, tmoore_25 said:

How long doe it take PSA to enter your cards into the system? I have an order that PCSportsCards shipped to PSA on October 20th. Yes, almost 6 months ago. The system still says shipped. I'm being told they have it but they just refuse to update their system. Another Bulk order at PSA was shipped to them on October 17th and not entered as "Received" by them until November 18th. One full month. 

Why are you willing to give PSA a pass for not entering your cards in the system for a month, but then turn around and complain about CSG having your cards in house for the same amount of time? Nowhere on their website do they say that cards will be entered into the system on the day they arrive at the facility. They have acted fairly quickly, and I would probably say faster, than other TPG's at updating their turnaround times. They're not hiding. They are putting the information out there. Your cards may not get touched and updated daily but they have a lot of orders and are working as quickly as accuracy will allow them while trying to hire and train new employees. That takes time and will not solve the problem overnight. 

Last I heard they were backed up 9 to 12 months. That was from my local card shop so I am not sure how reliable the info is. I dont give PSA a pass on anything they have duped and cheated the market through auction houses on multiple occasions. 

Edited by Chris1096
On 4/8/2021 at 2:09 PM, Glen Campbell said:

Doubtful...I am very i unsatisfied with the service thus far.  I submitted economy and they have physically had my cards for over three weeks and still haven’t opened the box!!  Two weeks in a row I have been told they are processing orders from the week of March 8th!  So now, I have wasted over three weeks at their facility and the turnaround has increased from 40 days to 75.  Already just like every other grading company (except HGA)...sell a service at 2-15 days + 40 additional days and provide 15+ days (still unknown) + 75 additional days.  Good thing I sent in PC Cards to test the waters!  Would be thoroughly upset if I had sent in something of high value.  Now I know...pay out the nose to compete with the flippers or send somewhere else that values achieving the service that is sold.

hga limits submissions, the slabs look awful, and they can't spell. enjoy.