• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I cross-grade from less reputable services?

5 posts in this topic

Hi I have a few cards that are in slabs from WCG. I believe they were bought by my grandfather on QVC. They all say they are “10” but looking at them with my naked eye I know there not. I guess my real question is what way should I submit them? Because I want them out of those ugly slabs and into a beautiful CSG slab regardless of the grade.

13 hours ago, Anthony Roberts said:

Hi I have a few cards that are in slabs from WCG. I believe they were bought by my grandfather on QVC. They all say they are “10” but looking at them with my naked eye I know there not. I guess my real question is what way should I submit them? Because I want them out of those ugly slabs and into a beautiful CSG slab regardless of the grade.

Currently I believe they are only cross-grading from Beckett, PSA and SGC

1 hour ago, Anthony Roberts said:

Would I have to break the case and get the card out to send it in?

If you want that card graded then yes, you will have to crack it out. There are a couple youtube videos that can help you understand how to do it without damaging your cards but it is pretty easy.