• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipment received confirmation

60 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, JJrad said:

I can’t imagine anyone sending cards of value for grading would ever send them without adding the minimal charge for signature confirmation. Really? 

Read some of the post over the years on blowout and Facebook. There are many horror stories about shipments without signature. 

2 hours ago, WallyWest said:

They received cards from me on March 19th.  Still not entered into their system.  Told turnaround time starts only when they enter them into the system.  Probably shouldn't have paid for Express lol.  

Well ... I was wondering when my april 1st shipment for economy would show up. Probably sometime around when my PSA cards from November get into the system 

It would be a very good idea for them to log our submissions as received.  Especially if they are backlogged a month or two for bulk submissions.  I understand that they want to keep the box sealed until they are actually moving forward with it, but it would be very nice have some sort of confirmation that they have it. 

My bulk submission was delivered over two weeks ago (March 29th), and it doesn't sound like they are going to start working it for a few more weeks at the very least.

yes,  this was the message,  it was logged 4/9 and received 3/15   hope this helps. 

Thank you for your recent order. Attached please find a recap of the submission(s) received.

For information regarding your submission(s), please visit CSGcards.com

Thank you for choosing CSG.

1 hour ago, Jee Su Chang said:

Is the "Confirm Package Receipt" on CSG's home page useful? I understand my order's not in yet, but I also don't see package received through this either.

It appears to not work at all.  My package was delivered by USPS a week ago and that Confirm Package Results thing tells me they don't have my package and I should check with my shipper.  If anything it makes me more nervous that they've added that to the page.

On 4/9/2021 at 3:33 PM, Chin's Cards said:

Read some of the post over the years on blowout and Facebook. There are many horror stories about shipments without signature. 

Do they have someone available to sign for packages all day long? Serious question.

12 hours ago, Andy Gardecki said:

It appears to not work at all.  My package was delivered by USPS a week ago and that Confirm Package Results thing tells me they don't have my package and I should check with my shipper.  If anything it makes me more nervous that they've added that to the page.

Same here, I put my usps tracking number in, and got the same message.  According to USPS it was delivered on 3/29.  

So I'm just going to assume that they just added it and it isn't functional yet.

Yeah that tracking link doesn't work.  My package says the same. It was delivered on the 5th but their link says they don't have it. I'm assuming either they added that function early on and decided not to use it or just recently added it and don't have it fully functioning. Either way, it should be taken down until they get it up and running. Kind of makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up when they say they don't have it. Maybe Johnny down the road got my cards delivered to his house by mistake and he thinks he won the lottery.

On 4/7/2021 at 4:14 PM, ScootsMcgee420 said:

Does csg send an email letting you know they received your cards? Wondering how long this takes as well. My cards have been delivered to CSG but I have not heard anything from them yet.

I received a confirmation email once my cards were inputted in the system. It took about a month. that was before PSA shut down. So i would imagine it will be much longer than that now. 

On 4/13/2021 at 2:51 PM, ModernChris said:

It would be a very good idea for them to log our submissions as received.  Especially if they are backlogged a month or two for bulk submissions.  I understand that they want to keep the box sealed until they are actually moving forward with it, but it would be very nice have some sort of confirmation that they have it. 

My bulk submission was delivered over two weeks ago (March 29th), and it doesn't sound like they are going to start working it for a few more weeks at the very least.

I agree.  I have an Economy order that delivered on the 18th of March that still hasn't been logged in (almost a month) and the same for an Express order that was delivered on the 29th of March (not surprised by delay on Economy orders with everything going on right now with PSA and such, but not Express).  Probably a couple thousand dollars worth of cards sitting somewhere... (and I'm sure others have much more).