• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipment received confirmation

60 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Brandon Melnick said:

The cutoff day for old pricing submissions is Friday I do believe.

Today actually, the 27th... if you entered it late, the price update will be reflected on the online submission form

Edited by ItismeHerb
wrong date input

4 hours ago, 7Snookers said:

I stand corrected. Thats the latest sub I've seen back already by far. I'm still waiting on a walkthrough to be entered delivered on 4/2. I'll go back to eating crow.

Dang.  Good luck.  I don’t expect my economy level subs back anytime soon...

On 4/19/2021 at 3:32 PM, M_B said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I’ve got an order in that was received on March 24th and still hasn’t entered their system....

Same! I have submitted mine around 3/15, shows as delivered via FedEx, yet not one acknowledgement of the order from CSG. Have sent 3 bulk submissions since mid-March and still waiting for at least one. 

And to confirm, when sending via FedEx, they cannot send to PO Box, so the address I used was: 

Certified Sports Guaranty (CSG)
5501 Communications Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34240

49 minutes ago, robotur said:

Do you think CSG is drowning in cards right now given it takes over one month for cards to hit the system and do you expect a back log similar to PSA in the millions?

I don't think, I know. And with the current market situation in the hobby, anyone doubting it or complaining constantly about it and giving CSG a tough time aren't being realistic or reasonable.

I got an email from CSG acknowledging that they received my submission of 119 cards. Took approximately 5 weeks. Will they list out all 119 cards in the submission status page or is the email acknowledgment the only thing I’ll get? The email doesn’t list out all the cards. The email basically just says, “we have your cards”.  

9 hours ago, m19ark said:

I got an email from CSG acknowledging that they received my submission of 119 cards. Took approximately 5 weeks. Will they list out all 119 cards in the submission status page or is the email acknowledgment the only thing I’ll get? The email doesn’t list out all the cards. The email basically just says, “we have your cards”.  

I'm surprised you received that much. 

On 4/28/2021 at 12:58 PM, CornerstonecollectiblesNJ said:

Same! I have submitted mine around 3/15, shows as delivered via FedEx, yet not one acknowledgement of the order from CSG. Have sent 3 bulk submissions since mid-March and still waiting for at least one. 

And to confirm, when sending via FedEx, they cannot send to PO Box, so the address I used was: 

Certified Sports Guaranty (CSG)
5501 Communications Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34240

To confirm, I have received an email acknowledgement for the first bulk submission sent about 5 weeks ago. So for those sending submissions, it should take about 4-5 weeks to receive acknowledgement after delivery. 

13 hours ago, m19ark said:

At some point on your submissions page the submission number will become a link that will go to a list of all the cards they received from you in that submission. And then that list might undergo slight changes as they ID your cards to see if the attributes etc. are correct. Then your status will eventually change to "Scheduled for Grading"

What is the current "complete through date" for CSG bulk orders? Or is there a place to see that on the CSG website? One of my bulk orders was marked "received" in early March and was getting close to 40 days, right before turnaround times for bulk got pushed up to 80 days. 😂 So I'm just trying to get an idea on how far out bulk orders realistically are. Thanks!

5 hours ago, C. Yeager said:

What is the current "complete through date" for CSG bulk orders? Or is there a place to see that on the CSG website? One of my bulk orders was marked "received" in early March and was getting close to 40 days, right before turnaround times for bulk got pushed up to 80 days. 😂 So I'm just trying to get an idea on how far out bulk orders realistically are. Thanks!

Under the services and fees tab on the website, they have a headline in large green font which indicates what week of packages they are opening. Last I checked, it said March 15. I really appreciate their transparency. Just can't believe the number of adults whining and complaining like little kids about the whole backlog🤦🏻‍♂️ Some act like they are the only ones experiencing this🙄

Edited by ItismeH
typo

19 hours ago, ItismeH said:

Under the services and fees tab on the website, they have a headline in large green font which indicates what week of packages they are opening. Last I checked, it said March 15. I really appreciate their transparency. Just can't believe the number of adults whining and complaining like little kids about the whole backlog🤦🏻‍♂️ Some act like they are the only ones experiencing this🙄

Awesome, thanks! At least that is something to base off of. My bulk order was marked received on March 10th. So I guess that "opening submissions delivered the week of March 15" doesn't necessarily mean they have completed bulk to that date. If that helps anybody else who submitted around that time. I'm glad I submitted when I did! 😄 I sent two cards to PSA Express right before their price change (I didn't realize it was about to change), and I'll be lucky if I get those cards back in a year. Glad to see people are giving CSG a shot!

Suggestion.  When a customer completes the submission form and goes to print the completed submission paperwork add an extra page with the shipping address and the same bar code that is on the submission form.  The customer attaches the shipping label with matching bar codes.  Once the package is received scan the bar code on the shipping label and that will auto populate the account holder the package it in the building.  This way a employee does not have to physically open each package to confirm the order has been received.  

On 4/8/2021 at 8:37 PM, Nick Mares said:

Nope.  You just have to hope and pray that they actually received them.  My biggest issue so far has been the communication that CSG has regarding shipments being received.   

false. I received such an email this week.