• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipment received confirmation

60 posts in this topic

As far as I can determine from other chat boards...They seem to be still processing packages received during the week of March 15th...I think it is safe to say they are at least a month or so behind due to increased submissions.  My package said it was delivered on April 1st UPS but not in their tracking number "system" so I am not expecting my cards to be "received" until May 1st at the earliest...I would expect once they get to April submission packages they fall further behind because right now they wouldn't be doing packages from PSA shutdown...

I received fedex delivered email signed by zsteve at sarasota on 4/2/2021. I copied and pasted the fedex tracking # onto the "confirm track receipt" function on csg website and got "Your package has not been received. Please check with your shipping service for more information" 

2 hours ago, Diggie82 said:

As far as I can determine from other chat boards...They seem to be still processing packages received during the week of March 15th...I think it is safe to say they are at least a month or so behind due to increased submissions.  My package said it was delivered on April 1st UPS but not in their tracking number "system" so I am not expecting my cards to be "received" until May 1st at the earliest...I would expect once they get to April submission packages they fall further behind because right now they wouldn't be doing packages from PSA shutdown...

Mine was received on March 30th and has not been entered in the system yet.

7 minutes ago, FCT4NYI said:

My packages were delivered on the 31st of March and the 1st of April. Still not logged in. Hopefully this week.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I’ve got an order in that was received on March 24th and still hasn’t entered their system....

Just now, M_B said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I’ve got an order in that was received on March 24th and still hasn’t entered their system....

My Packages were delivered on the 31st of March and the 1st of April. Still not logged in. Hopefully next week. 

On 4/16/2021 at 7:27 PM, Shockmaster said:

Mine was received on March 30th and has not been entered in the system yet.

Mine was received by CSG on March 19th.  Still not entered into their system.  I get why they don't enter into the system right away (Then Service Level clock would start), but I don't see the point in ever sending something in Express if it takes a month or more to just log them in.  

This seems to be a good thread to update with your personal dates, to help others with clarity.

I sent in a package to CSG, that was delivered to the Post Office box on March 29th. It is still not updated into the system.

I will post here the same day I get a confirmation email.

CSG received my submission on the 30th and no acknowledgement yet.  If they're already this far behind, drop the bulk submission options until they can catch up.  I want to send in more things to grade, but I'm not thrilled with this whole my package sitting there for a month with absolutely no acknowledgement that it's there thing.  

On 4/7/2021 at 4:14 PM, ScootsMcgee420 said:

Does csg send an email letting you know they received your cards? Wondering how long this takes as well. My cards have been delivered to CSG but I have not heard anything from them yet.

Just got confirmation of my cards being received (4/24) one month after package was delivered to them. 

I sent my submissions UPS, date logged in as 4/10/21.  I just received my express cards 4/23&4/24.  I am extremely happy with CSG.  I also really like how the slabs look.  I hope they will hold value like PSA.  My economy cards are still listed as “scheduled for grading” I assume the volume CSG is handling is quite large.  Sending a few more before the price increase.

10 hours ago, Joseph Stange said:

Which shipping method is best for submitting cards?

1.)  USPS Priority to P.O. BOX 4800

2.)  FEDEX or UPS to 5504 Communications Pkwy

5504 Communications Pkwy? I thought its 5501?

Its up to you what carrier you want to use, just make sure you pay for signature delivery. I used FedEx as I am an employee and get a hefty discount.

EDIT correct address for FedEx and UPS shipments:

Certified Sports Guaranty (CSG)
5501 Communications Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34240

Edited by frisco204