• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Topps Baseball

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I want to submit some 2018 Topps baseball cards for grading but I can't find the cards I want on the submission form. They are all from the 700 card box set, Update Series, but when I select Update Series the card numbers don't come up. I've gotten lucky with some of the Rookie Image Variations but no such luck with the Series 1 and 2 cards. An example being Shohei Ohtani Series 2 Card Number 700.

On 4/7/2021 at 9:54 AM, Jacob_Schneider said:

Hello,

I want to submit some 2018 Topps baseball cards for grading but I can't find the cards I want on the submission form. They are all from the 700 card box set, Update Series, but when I select Update Series the card numbers don't come up. I've gotten lucky with some of the Rookie Image Variations but no such luck with the Series 1 and 2 cards. An example being Shohei Ohtani Series 2 Card Number 700.

Hi, thank you for your question. Here is a list of all the cards and sizes we grade. https://www.csgcards.com/card-grading/cards-we-grade/ It is a great guide to sort through your cards.  

I don't think NicholePer is actually in the sports card grading division. I think she is just providing standard answers so that they can say they are providing customer service and are responsive. That's ok though. As a community of collectors, we can all help each other out. I believe when you fill out the submission form, if you cannot find your card, there is an option for you to enter it manually. Sort of like 2021 Topps. They don't have it listed yet so you have to enter it manually and if it is a variation of some sort there are attribute boxes where you can enter this information in. Under set name, you can manually enter Complete Set and then the number and additional info.