• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality Assurance isn't quite there yet.

12 posts in this topic

My first submission and the results are out.  I stated to only slab if it meets a criteria of a 9 grade but still got one of the cards slabbed as a CSG 8.5.  Also, one of the player was totally mis-identified, it should be Tyrese Haliburton, and the label was printed as Tyrese Maxey.  Not sure what to do now since my package is in transit unless they can stop it and correct these issues.

tyrese.jpg

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Q U I N C Y said:

My first submission and the results are out.  I stated to only slab if it meets a criteria of a 9 grade but still got one of the cards slabbed as a CSG 8.5.  Also, one of the player was totally mis-identified, it should be Tyrese Haliburton, and the label was printed as Tyrese Maxey.  Not sure what to do now since my package is in transit unless they can stop it and correct these issues.

tyrese.jpg

Hello @Q U I N C Y,

Yikes, I am sorry to see that this was labeled as the wrong player. "Rookie" mistake on our end. Please contact our customer service team once you receive the cards back and they can instruct you on how to have this fixed free of charge. Thank you

service@csgcards.com

7 hours ago, Q U I N C Y said:

tyrese.jpg

"Quality  Assurance" should not be confused with just plain and simple human error. I have had it happen MULTIPLE times with PSA and Beckett, each time corrected.

On 3/25/2021 at 3:49 PM, RLallen said:

Give them a break.. Nobody is perfect.  At least give them the right to fix the problem. 

I am, I'm just giving people my experience so far.  So far, I've sent an inquiry on the issue, asking why they still slabbed if a min. grade was requested and why my label was incorrect and what needs to be done to correct it.  Their customer service either didn't fully read my email or they just chose to answer the first question which was they slab on all submission regardless if you request it not to unless it meets a min. grade.  So again, alot of hiccups so far...i'm still waiting on them to respond back on how to correct the incorrect label.

On 3/25/2021 at 12:42 PM, Matt G said:

Hello @Q U I N C Y,

Yikes, I am sorry to see that this was labeled as the wrong player. "Rookie" mistake on our end. Please contact our customer service team once you receive the cards back and they can instruct you on how to have this fixed free of charge. Thank you

service@csgcards.com

Thank you

Edited by Q U I N C Y