• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crossover Grading
1 1

7 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, FCT4NYI said:

I have  a card I have that was graded by KSA grading that I would love to have changed to CSG. I see you state you accept BGS, SGC & PSA... would you do other companies as well? 

Thank you for your question! That maybe looked into sometime in the future, but for now, you are correct, we accept BGS, SGC and PSA.

I also have some cards graded (mostly 10, ha ha) by a bunch of different grading services, and would like to cross over, knowing that the original grade will go out the window. So I look forward to this service being extended outside PSA, BGS, and SGC.

8 minutes ago, David in CA said:

I also have some cards graded (mostly 10, ha ha) by a bunch of different grading services, and would like to cross over, knowing that the original grade will go out the window. So I look forward to this service being extended outside PSA, BGS, and SGC.

Truth I dont think I'll wait, I may just crack it out and send it raw. 

My understanding is they will grade the card as raw. They will not go on the basis of only crossing it over if it receives the same grade, which is for BGS, PSA, and SGC only. You can still specify any grade is acceptable on those grading companies. But for the other odd ball graders, they will only grade it as a raw card.

I would manage your expectations when it comes to crossovers at CSG. Every review of CSG I've seen seems to indicate they're the new standard when it comes to tough grading. I don't expect this to be like PSA where SGC 9.5s routinely become PSA 10s.

Just now, PunsRTonsOfFun said:

I would manage your expectations when it comes to crossovers at CSG. Every review of CSG I've seen seems to indicate they're the new standard when it comes to tough grading. I don't expect this to be like PSA where SGC 9.5s routinely become PSA 10s.

I have no expectations other than to have my stuff catalogued properly, have it placed in a great holder and have my cards graded fairly and consistently. People are so enamored with PSA because of their resale values.... time will tell if that is a market that will crash and burn.