• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 1990 Score Bo Jackson - CSG 9.0
1 1

31 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Matt Macaluso said:

TTT.

-Matt

LMAO dude, PSA 9s of this card are going for as low as $75. 

$200 is an absolutely absurd price. I'd give you $50 for it, tops. 

Do you understand the valuation difference between PSA and CSG? 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373562127659?hash=item56fa09b52b:g:WrAAAOSwyDdgjBEg <--- $56!!!

And you're asking 200? What am I missing here? 

Edited by ne1seenmykeys

41 minutes ago, ne1seenmykeys said:

LMAO dude, PSA 9s of this card are going for as low as $75. 

$200 is an absolutely absurd price. I'd give you $50 for it, tops. 

Do you understand the valuation difference between PSA and CSG? 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373562127659?hash=item56fa09b52b:g:WrAAAOSwyDdgjBEg <--- $56!!!

And you're asking 200? What am I missing here? 

Look out everyone... The price police are here.

The grading on this alone is $125 (currently) for Walkthrough. You don't get to set the price I want, and you don't get to say I can't recoup what I have invested in this card. Go waste your time doing something else.

-Matt

3 minutes ago, RKgant said:

" you don't get to say I can't recoup what I have invested in this card." Uh... the market does get to say that. Just because you spent $125 to get it graded does not make it worth $125. You should have realized that a Bo Jackson 1990 Score graded 10 is worth $250 and a 9 is worth $50. Unfortunately, it was not a good idea to pay $125 to get the card graded. You should not be mad at people for pointing that out. Hey, we all have made mistakes in this hobby.

No mistakes here big dawg. I might even raise it to $500

-Matt

1 hour ago, Matt Macaluso said:

You'll be thanking me when CSG can hold its own when it comes to value. 

I had a brady rookie that was getting the same kind of talk. I listed it for $2500, last sale was 1100. I ignored the bs and guess what? Sold for $2500! Shoot for the stars, it never hurts asking!

PSA will be gone after the FBI gets done exposing fraud and conspiracy to defraud with PWCC.  Many of us will not deal in PSA high grade cards anymore as it is likely they are doctored even though they are graded.  Free market.  Our choice.  CSG value will be determined by how they continue to serve the market.  Just like everyone else.   Those in this hobby only for resale and the search for perfection may be disappointed in grade numbers at times, but that’s ok.   Truth conquers all.  Don’t assume the future “7” CSG is going to be looked at as worse than another TPG “8” for instance.  Until the card doctoring started there were virtually  no 1950s and 1960s cards that were 9-10s.  Authentication matters more than any grade number.

and that Bo Jackson card rules!!!