• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 1990 Score Bo Jackson - CSG 9.0
1 1

31 posts in this topic

We all have to learn the investment process. Just wait for the value to cycle back! I’m a huge Bo Fan and have been stocking up cards recently in his down market. I’m sure he’ll get a new Netflix special, Kennedy Award, or something in the next few years where you can profit. 

As long the player is a star and dies before you do, you might make a few grand. 

On 5/11/2021 at 12:01 PM, Matt Macaluso said:

Look out everyone... The price police are here.

The grading on this alone is $125 (currently) for Walkthrough. You don't get to set the price I want, and you don't get to say I can't recoup what I have invested in this card. Go waste your time doing something else.

-Matt

Are you 14 years old or something? You clearly have no idea how grading works, esp if you paid 125 to get that graded. 

YOU don't set the price that it sells for. The market does. That's why I'm saying your asking price is stupid, esp after the price of cards has come down now. You can get a PSA 9 of this for $40.

It's your funeral. 

On 5/11/2021 at 3:01 PM, Matt Macaluso said:

Look out everyone... The price police are here.

The grading on this alone is $125 (currently) for Walkthrough. You don't get to set the price I want, and you don't get to say I can't recoup what I have invested in this card. Go waste your time doing something else.

-Matt

you paid 125 to have it graded lol you ripped yourself off tbh 

On 7/30/2021 at 9:39 PM, ne1seenmykeys said:

Are you 14 years old or something? You clearly have no idea how grading works, esp if you paid 125 to get that graded. 

YOU don't set the price that it sells for. The market does. That's why I'm saying your asking price is stupid, esp after the price of cards has come down now. You can get a PSA 9 of this for $40.

It's your funeral. 

facts