• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status Disappeared....

37 posts in this topic

I talked with customer service yesterday. They said that they had been expecting to get the thicker holders in earlier but there was a shipping delay and that they now expect them sometime in May. My cards are in limbo having been graded but not encased because of this. I had sent in all normal sized cards, but they said that if the cards came out even the smallest bit larger for whatever reason, they wouldn't fit so needed to wait for the new holders. They couldn't confirm which cards had this issue. At any rate, I assume your cards are probably in a similar situation. Based on my conversation, I think its likely going to be a bit before there is movement on these. 

6 hours ago, KnottyDread said:

Mine was blank as well then the next day was shipped out. Shipped this monday should get Friday. 50 card bulk rec in system 3-9 shipped 4/19

Peculiar ... I had a bulk received 2/25 ... had status but that vanished about a week ago. Haven't seen a thing change nor have I been fully charged. Did get PDF invoice long ago but had paid via Paypal.  

3 hours ago, Mark Schlosberg said:

I talked with customer service yesterday. They said that they had been expecting to get the thicker holders in earlier but there was a shipping delay and that they now expect them sometime in May. My cards are in limbo having been graded but not encased because of this. I had sent in all normal sized cards, but they said that if the cards came out even the smallest bit larger for whatever reason, they wouldn't fit so needed to wait for the new holders. They couldn't confirm which cards had this issue. At any rate, I assume your cards are probably in a similar situation. Based on my conversation, I think its likely going to be a bit before there is movement on these. 

Must be what happened to mine. I had a bunch of 52 Topps that are larger. 

On 4/16/2021 at 9:03 AM, NicholePer said:

About status going blank. It just means that submissions are entering the next phase in the grading process. You should see that status change soon. 

Hey Nicole-  I had this weird thing where I have some blank status submissions that got subgrades but no total grade, and then... the subgrades disappeared!  Whaaaaaat #1001064 (disappeared) and #1000608 (disappeared... and then reappeared!).   Are we seeing behind the curtain machinations of the mighty machine that is CSG? :D

On 4/21/2021 at 3:41 PM, CollectorBB said:

Peculiar ... I had a bulk received 2/25 ... had status but that vanished about a week ago. Haven't seen a thing change nor have I been fully charged. Did get PDF invoice long ago but had paid via Paypal.  

I had the same thing happen and was told they need larger cases for my cards. Two submissions this has happened on. I have already paid in full for both. No communication whatsoever. I had to reach out to find out what is going on. I sent in standard sized cards. I am wondering if they have already ran out of materials to slab cards. I would also question their turn around times if they are relying on third party suppliers to keep things moving on schedule. A little more transparency would be nice.

I would also suggest changing the way you enter cards on the web site. Those drop downs take so much time to navigate.

Thanks!