• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status Disappeared....

37 posts in this topic

I had three orders that went into the grading process two weeks ago. Suddenly on the 15th all of the status disappeared on my orders. I have called in three times to ask about the status of my orders, and have been told for the past week that my two Express orders are both "scheduled for shipping".  When I told the rep that the stage progress on my orders vanished online, I was told that "they were aware of that and working on it".  I also was told that my economy order was finished grading as well, but was waiting on new slabs to fit a few of my cards since they were slightly larger than what they had in stock. I'm just confused as to why it takes over a week to schedule shipping and actually send out the packages, since the rep told me last Monday that my two express packages would ship in one or two business days. 

23 hours ago, yanksexpos said:

Hey Nicole-  I had this weird thing where I have some blank status submissions that got subgrades but no total grade, and then... the subgrades disappeared!  Whaaaaaat #1001064 (disappeared) and #1000608 (disappeared... and then reappeared!).   Are we seeing behind the curtain machinations of the mighty machine that is CSG? :D

I've had the same thing happen with an express order.  Status disappeared, now Sub-Grades have appeared with no overall Grade.  We'll see what happens... Guess they're working out the kinks.  

Mine came back as "scheduled for grading", but there are still sub-grades showing for my Express order.  I wonder if they're looking to marry my Express and Regular orders?  Communication should be more forthcoming as they work out these kinks.  Transparency builds trust.

37 minutes ago, jeffreyshamill said:

Mine came back as "scheduled for grading", but there are still sub-grades showing for my Express order.  I wonder if they're looking to marry my Express and Regular orders?  Communication should be more forthcoming as they work out these kinks.  Transparency builds trust.

It's weird. Mine had the same thing happen today. Status disappeared but subgrades were loaded. Now the status says "Scheduled for grading", subgrades are still there, but no overall grades. 

2 minutes ago, tmoore_25 said:

It's weird. Mine had the same thing happen today. Status disappeared but subgrades were loaded. Now the status says "Scheduled for grading", subgrades are still there, but no overall grades. 

Same here but no sub grades. I am waiting on thicker slabs so I hope this means they have them now.

Throwing this out there because it seems like the info we’ve gotten may not be 100% true.  My bulk order went into Grading/QC status about a month ago.  Status disappeared about 3 weeks ago.  I was told the same thing that is posted in this thread.  Status disappearing = progress.  Unfortunately that isn’t the case and my status finally updated again after 3 weeks of being blank and I’m back in grading/QC.  I was expecting finalized/shipped.  Bummer....

34 minutes ago, Jason Royon said:

We’re any of you guys sent invoices and charged yet? 

Invoiced long ago around time I first popped up but not actually charged yet ... went blank and now back in grading/QC. So should be charged soon if stuff if moving. (I was told I was on thicker case delay ... but I didn't have anything thicker than an embossed card.)

11 hours ago, Jason Royon said:

We’re any of you guys sent invoices and charged yet? 

I was charged, but they combined my orders and sent an invoice for one.  Confusing I know.  Basically, I have a 400ish Express order and a 600ish Regular order, was charged 1000 on the credit card together, then received and invoice for the 600 order.  One is in Grading/QC, the other is Scheduled for Grading.  

I was charged. Was told my cards were graded but a couple needed the new cases. Now status shows them back in grading. I'm assuming that's just because they are not finalized and they don't want to leave status blank anymore because of all the questions it was causing. 

50 minutes ago, Mark Schlosberg said:

I was charged. Was told my cards were graded but a couple needed the new cases. Now status shows them back in grading. I'm assuming that's just because they are not finalized and they don't want to leave status blank anymore because of all the questions it was causing. 

I just went through this, my cards were finished in like a week (or less) and on the way back to me. Mine were held up for thicker cards.

I had 3 submissions paid for 2 and waiting on 1 invoice... though they did send it to me then withdrew it because I didn't want the additional charges that were on my form. They are now back to Grading / Quality controll (paid) and Scheduled for Grading (no invoice).