Status Disappeared....
2 2

37 posts in this topic

  • Administrator
On 4/6/2021 at 11:55 AM, oxsawyer said:

Is it normal to go from the "Grading/QC" status to not having a status at all?

About status going blank. It just means that submissions are entering the next phase in the grading process. You should see that status change soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I talked with customer service yesterday. They said that they had been expecting to get the thicker holders in earlier but there was a shipping delay and that they now expect them sometime in May. My cards are in limbo having been graded but not encased because of this. I had sent in all normal sized cards, but they said that if the cards came out even the smallest bit larger for whatever reason, they wouldn't fit so needed to wait for the new holders. They couldn't confirm which cards had this issue. At any rate, I assume your cards are probably in a similar situation. Based on my conversation, I think its likely going to be a bit before there is movement on these. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, KnottyDread said:

Mine was blank as well then the next day was shipped out. Shipped this monday should get Friday. 50 card bulk rec in system 3-9 shipped 4/19

Peculiar ... I had a bulk received 2/25 ... had status but that vanished about a week ago. Haven't seen a thing change nor have I been fully charged. Did get PDF invoice long ago but had paid via Paypal.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mark Schlosberg said:

I talked with customer service yesterday. They said that they had been expecting to get the thicker holders in earlier but there was a shipping delay and that they now expect them sometime in May. My cards are in limbo having been graded but not encased because of this. I had sent in all normal sized cards, but they said that if the cards came out even the smallest bit larger for whatever reason, they wouldn't fit so needed to wait for the new holders. They couldn't confirm which cards had this issue. At any rate, I assume your cards are probably in a similar situation. Based on my conversation, I think its likely going to be a bit before there is movement on these. 

Must be what happened to mine. I had a bunch of 52 Topps that are larger. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2021 at 9:03 AM, NicholePer said:

About status going blank. It just means that submissions are entering the next phase in the grading process. You should see that status change soon. 

Hey Nicole-  I had this weird thing where I have some blank status submissions that got subgrades but no total grade, and then... the subgrades disappeared!  Whaaaaaat #1001064 (disappeared) and #1000608 (disappeared... and then reappeared!).   Are we seeing behind the curtain machinations of the mighty machine that is CSG? :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/21/2021 at 3:41 PM, ChrisOlds said:

Peculiar ... I had a bulk received 2/25 ... had status but that vanished about a week ago. Haven't seen a thing change nor have I been fully charged. Did get PDF invoice long ago but had paid via Paypal.  

I had the same thing happen and was told they need larger cases for my cards. Two submissions this has happened on. I have already paid in full for both. No communication whatsoever. I had to reach out to find out what is going on. I sent in standard sized cards. I am wondering if they have already ran out of materials to slab cards. I would also question their turn around times if they are relying on third party suppliers to keep things moving on schedule. A little more transparency would be nice.

I would also suggest changing the way you enter cards on the web site. Those drop downs take so much time to navigate.

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had three orders that went into the grading process two weeks ago. Suddenly on the 15th all of the status disappeared on my orders. I have called in three times to ask about the status of my orders, and have been told for the past week that my two Express orders are both "scheduled for shipping".  When I told the rep that the stage progress on my orders vanished online, I was told that "they were aware of that and working on it".  I also was told that my economy order was finished grading as well, but was waiting on new slabs to fit a few of my cards since they were slightly larger than what they had in stock. I'm just confused as to why it takes over a week to schedule shipping and actually send out the packages, since the rep told me last Monday that my two express packages would ship in one or two business days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, yanksexpos said:

Hey Nicole-  I had this weird thing where I have some blank status submissions that got subgrades but no total grade, and then... the subgrades disappeared!  Whaaaaaat #1001064 (disappeared) and #1000608 (disappeared... and then reappeared!).   Are we seeing behind the curtain machinations of the mighty machine that is CSG? :D

I've had the same thing happen with an express order.  Status disappeared, now Sub-Grades have appeared with no overall Grade.  We'll see what happens... Guess they're working out the kinks.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2