• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thick Card Acceptance (110pt >)

8 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Verified Collectible said:

I have several thick material cards that I would like to submit.   The CSG website states that they will be able to start accepting them in April but does not give a specific date?   Any updates?   I don't want to send them in and then have them rejected.

We are now accepting thick cards up to 7.25 mm. 

5 minutes ago, NicholePer said:

We are now accepting thick cards up to 7.25 mm. 

Hi Nichole,

How about cards that were oversize and got a SU designation, can you accept those cards now?

Thanks!

14 hours ago, Verified Collectible said:

I have several thick material cards that I would like to submit.   The CSG website states that they will be able to start accepting them in April but does not give a specific date?   Any updates?   I don't want to send them in and then have them rejected.

I apologies, CSG is planning on accepting thick cards soon and an announcement will be made when they do.

what was the verdict on this?  When I look at the site all I see is that soon they will accept cards up to 7.25mm but how thick is acceptable now?  I have some auto cards that I believe are about 110 pt so is that acceptable now?