• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Determining declared value when submitting cards?

9 posts in this topic

How is everyone determining declared value when submitting?  I assume this is value of the card after it's graded?  If that's the case there is very little sales records for CSG cards so far but I'm thinking 75% of the same card/same grade in PSA holder?  I doubt I'm going to find sales info on CSG graded versions of cards I'm submitting 

1 minute ago, Skintightwand3 said:

no it is value of the card before grading so find it on ebay and put that in there

Ok thanks.  PSA wants you to declare the estimated value after grading and it wasn’t clear what CSG is asking for.  

7 minutes ago, John M Young said:

I am pretty sure it is value after grading.

how many raw cards do you see for sale for over $100.00? 

These days, a lot!  Lamelo Blue Ice just sold for about $6k raw on ebay and his other 2021 Prizms are selling for $300-400.  Some of the other rookies are going for over $100

But maybe I'll ask on the ask CSG to get an official answer.  Thanks

39 minutes ago, rms13 said:

These days, a lot!  Lamelo Blue Ice just sold for about $6k raw on ebay and his other 2021 Prizms are selling for $300-400.  Some of the other rookies are going for over $100

But maybe I'll ask on the ask CSG to get an official answer.  Thanks

CSG has a page dedicated to this:

https://www.csgcards.com/submit/declared-value-policy/

It explicitly says price guide which is why I used Beckett.

13 minutes ago, PunsRTonsOfFun said:

CSG has a page dedicated to this:

https://www.csgcards.com/submit/declared-value-policy/

It explicitly says price guide which is why I used Beckett.

Thanks, I read that.  It still doesn't specify if they are asking for fair market value of raw cards or the expected value of card after grading.