• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mixed submission

2 posts in this topic

what is the proper way to submit cards if i am sending 20 cards total with a mix of 2 express, 10 economy and 8 standard.

do i need to separate the different tiers physically or just on the submission form?

If i want sub grades on only 10 cards is that only noted on submission form?

• Administrator
On 4/5/2021 at 2:23 PM, JJrad said:

what is the proper way to submit cards if i am sending 20 cards total with a mix of 2 express, 10 economy and 8 standard.

do i need to separate the different tiers physically or just on the submission form?

If i want sub grades on only 10 cards is that only noted on submission form?

Hello @JJrad,

Thank you for your question. If your submission form contains multiple tiers or services, please make sure that your cards are in order as they appear on the packing list. 

You can choose the subgrade option when adding cards to your cart. Please note that if you choose 5 cards for Economy and 5 cards for Economy w/Subgrades, these are considered different services and it will cause the cards to be split onto two invoices and will be shipped back to you separately.