• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled for Grading

17 posts in this topic

My submission updated to “Scheduled for Grading” earlier this week and when I click on the submission number, it takes me to a page that says “Details not found. If you've entered a valid submission number, details will be available when the submission is at the "Scheduled for Grading" status” 

Is this correct or should I be able to see at least some details?? Thanks 

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Ddunn1010 said:

My submission updated to “Scheduled for Grading” earlier this week and when I click on the submission number, it takes me to a page that says “Details not found. If you've entered a valid submission number, details will be available when the submission is at the "Scheduled for Grading" status” 

Is this correct or should I be able to see at least some details?? Thanks 

Hi @Ddunn1010. Once the submission is received into our system, you will receive an automated confirmation email with the initial details. You will also be able to track the progress via the submission tracking tool in your account. Please contact our customer service department if you encounter any issues. Thank you

service@csgcards.com

1 hour ago, Matt G said:

Hi @Ddunn1010. Once the submission is received into our system, you will receive an automated confirmation email with the initial details. You will also be able to track the progress via the submission tracking tool in your account. Please contact our customer service department if you encounter any issues. Thank you

service@csgcards.com

Than you need to change what it says on the web page. Because it says when received by CSG. Not when its received in the system. My fed Ex package was received by csg on the 15th. Technically according to the web page it should show up. Either the web page needs to be corrected or you need to start updating the status when it's actually received. Also...just change the 60 working days to 90 real days. Plus 2-18 days to be entered into the system. So plus three weeks...which I assume are plus 2 to 18 working days..that's puts the reality at 121 real days. It's very misleading.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Greg Christiansen said:

Than you need to change what it says on the web page. Because it says when received by CSG. Not when its received in the system. My fed Ex package was received by csg on the 15th. Technically according to the web page it should show up. Either the web page needs to be corrected or you need to start updating the status when it's actually received. Also...just change the 60 working days to 90 real days. Plus 2-18 days to be entered into the system. So plus three weeks...which I assume are plus 2 to 18 working days..that's puts the reality at 121 real days. It's very misleading.

I believe I may have misunderstood your initial question. 

Your submission has been received into the CSG system and the status is listed as "Received," in your Submission Tracking Page. Once the cards reach the graders and the details are confirmed, you will see an update in your submission tracking per the details below. Your submission is in queue for grading and everything is moving along as usual. 

The screenshot below can be found by click on the "Status Explanations" link at the right side of your submission tracking page. 

image.png

2 hours ago, Matt G said:

service@csgcards.com

It does not say that. Its says "Note: Your submissions won't appear here until they have been received by CSG" it doesn't say...when we get around to it. 

2 hours ago, Greg Christiansen said:

Also...just change the 60 working days to 90 real days. Plus 2-18 days to be entered into the system. So plus three weeks...which I assume are plus 2 to 18 working days..that's puts the reality at 121 real days. It's very misleading.

TOTALLY AGREE

Why would my Economy order that was delivered on 3/15 show as received 3/24 before my Standard order that was delivered on 3/10, (still not showing as received)?

Any insight appreciated. Thank you

Edited by xtremebull

Bulk says like 60 days, when does the clock start? Item was delivered 3/7 but only today 3/25 was it marked received. Does that 18 days it took to get from the post office to received count as part of the 60 days? Or does the 60 day clock start today? 

I know when my submission was signed for at CSG it was a few days before it was considered received, and entered into their system.  I have to figure they get tons of packages a day, so 

to think it would be entered in their system the same day as signed for, is doubtful.

CSG doesn't change status to received until they open the package and enter your info into their computer. I sent 3 cards 1-day shipping, Express 15 day service, sent March 16th delivered March 17th at 3:30 entered into their computer March 18th sometime in the afternoon.

They verify all the cards you have sent. So if your sending bulk orders of 50 cards or more I'm sure it takes some time to enter all cards and your info into the computer.

2 hours ago, Greg Christiansen said:

"Working"Day 13 No Progress in my status

What service level did you send at? If you sent it at Bulk, you've still got 47 "Working" days and if Economy, you still have 27 "Working" days (Even though that technically isn't correct). Once your sub has gone past those, then you can have a legitimate complaint. Until then, what are you worried about? I get it, you want them grade your 40 or 60 day order in 20 days, right?

No...I just want my submission in the system. That's all. 60 working days is great. But that that does bit start until they go to grading. So today will be day 13 working days of sitting in the storage room. I'd love to have 60 working days...I'd just like it have already started. Right? 😉