• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walk Through Unlimited Delivered to Received Times

7 posts in this topic

Good morning,

It is clear you folks are rockin right now, but it seems as though your 2 Day Walkthrough isn't getting entered into the system for almost a week after Delivery.  Is this accurate and can we get some more information for turn around times?  This is the same problem PSA was dealing with around communication I believe.

Thanks!

• Administrator
6 hours ago, ELO said:

Good morning,

It is clear you folks are rockin right now, but it seems as though your 2 Day Walkthrough isn't getting entered into the system for almost a week after Delivery.  Is this accurate and can we get some more information for turn around times?  This is the same problem PSA was dealing with around communication I believe.

Thanks!

Hi @ELO,

Thank you for your post. CSG is experiencing a brief delay in receiving packages into our system but we are working diligently to clear the backlog. When submitting Walkthrough submissions, please be sure to clearly write "WK" on all sides of the package. Our receiving team will try to have these entered quickly. 

Yep I do mark the boxes. I have a unlimited WK 2 day that still hasn't been received that delivered to y'all the 19th.  I appreciate all your guys hard work.  I am sure it will all get smoothed out but 6 days on a walkthrough with it written all over the box is a bit much correct?

@Matt G - Yep I do mark the boxes. I have a unlimited WK 2 day that still hasn't been received that delivered to y'all the 19th.  I appreciate all your guys hard work.  I am sure it will all get smoothed out but 6 days on a walkthrough with it written all over the box is a bit much correct?

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, ELO said:

@Matt G - Yep I do mark the boxes. I have a unlimited WK 2 day that still hasn't been received that delivered to y'all the 19th.  I appreciate all your guys hard work.  I am sure it will all get smoothed out but 6 days on a walkthrough with it written all over the box is a bit much correct?

I see an invoice received on 3/23 that is nearing completion. Please check your submission tracking page for more details. If this is not the one in question, please contact our customer service team with your tracking number and packing list number. Thank you

service@csgcards.com

@Matt G My submission went from grading/quality control to blank.  I called customer service but they told me it's in shipping and couldn't help me.  Matt can you tell me where my submission is?

Thanks