• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unknown Item
1 1

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello Debaser17, 

Some cards are still showing as Unknown Item in the CSG Registry.  Our programmers are working to correct this and hope to have it resolved soon.  We apologize for any confusion and appreciate your patience.

• Administrator

Hi, 

I see we emailed you a request on April 21st to send 1401000566009 back due to a labeling error.  I will report the other cards to our programmers to determine the issue.  We apologize for the delay in adding cards to registry sets.

On 6/26/2023 at 8:55 AM, Maribeth 1694433772 said:

Hi, 

I see we emailed you a request on April 21st to send 1401000566009 back due to a labeling error.  I will report the other cards to our programmers to determine the issue.  We apologize for the delay in adding cards to registry sets.

Thank you. I attempted to send it back with my next bulk order but as it had been over 14 days there was a relabeling cost.