• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ken Griffey Jr Test Run ?? Originally posted this to the wrong forum...
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Sorry for double posting this. I want to make sure this gets inb the proper forum, 

I had bought a sealed deck of 90 Topps. I started pulling cards and noticed one card was very thick. I pulled it out to see what was going on and it was the Griffey jr. Rookie card. 
This is out of a sealed pack. Every other card was normal like any other deck. Was this a test run card that slipped by ??  

One gentlemen on the the other forum said that it looked like the bottom of a wax box. I  do see a lot of people labeling a test run card as an error but I am hoping to get more thoughts or opinions on the card.

Thanks

IMG_7371.jpegIMG_7373.jpegIMG_7372.jpeg

Edited by RT Liquid

On 5/7/2023 at 7:16 PM, RT Liquid said:

Sorry for double posting this. I want to make sure this gets inb the proper forum, 

I had bought a sealed deck of 90 Topps. I started pulling cards and noticed one card was very thick. I pulled it out to see what was going on and it was the Griffey jr. Rookie card. 
This is out of a sealed pack. Every other card was normal like any other deck. Was this a test run card that slipped by ??  

One gentlemen on the the other forum said that it looked like the bottom of a wax box. I  do see a lot of people labeling a test run card as an error but I am hoping to get more thoughts or opinions on the card.

Thanks

IMG_7371.jpegIMG_7373.jpegIMG_7372.jpeg

What do you mean by a sealed deck? Topps wax packs are literally that: waxed paper wrapped cards in a pack of 15.