• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

it'll get fixed of course. but it is kinda weird

8 posts in this topic

just popped box arrived :) !! woo hoo !!!!!   Love it when a box shows up.  It's fun !   

My CSG 9.5 2009 Topps UFC round 1 # 91 Herb Dean card showed as 204 points before.   Replaced it in the registry with a 10 just now,    and the points went to zero.  Actual '0'    heh  WOO HOO ! :) 

How is this not fixed yet?  All the zeros I have are from gem mint 10 grades.  Can your system just not decide if a card is a gem mint 10 or a perfect 10 so it gives it a 0 score?  Just remove the perfect designation and make them all the same level.

On 4/20/2023 at 6:23 PM, Tsquare8888 said:

How is this not fixed yet?  All the zeros I have are from gem mint 10 grades.  Can your system just not decide if a card is a gem mint 10 or a perfect 10 so it gives it a 0 score?  Just remove the perfect designation and make them all the same level.

I too hope things get fixed soon too but for now I'm just adding cards in the meantime. I'm sure these upgrades will be worth the wait.

On 4/19/2023 at 5:25 PM, Maribeth 1694433772 said:

Hi, 

The CSG Registry is affected by the system updates and our programmers are working to correct these score issues.  We apologize for the delay in adding your correct scores.

Any updates about the update?

I figured out how to actually 'request a score correction'.      If you got a Zero points thing for a newly added card, click on the Zero and it will take you to the below.    Kinda works in the way when a card is matching a registry and you have to hit the request for review button.    I submitted the request for the card below some day last week, but it's not updated as of yet.. As least it's in some queue to get from a zero points on a 10 card :) 

image.png.9691a5030cbfb157285b5e7f9b0a6fe6.png

• Administrator
On 5/8/2023 at 9:31 AM, Shockmaster said:

Any updates about the update?

Hi Shockmaster, 

Unfortunately, I do not have any further information other than they are working on correcting the zero scores for Gem Mint 10 graded cards.

• Administrator
On 5/8/2023 at 9:54 AM, UncleTed said:

I figured out how to actually 'request a score correction'.      If you got a Zero points thing for a newly added card, click on the Zero and it will take you to the below.    Kinda works in the way when a card is matching a registry and you have to hit the request for review button.    I submitted the request for the card below some day last week, but it's not updated as of yet.. As least it's in some queue to get from a zero points on a 10 card :) 

image.png.9691a5030cbfb157285b5e7f9b0a6fe6.png

Hi UncleTed, 

It is not necessary to request score corrections for cards graded Gem Mint 10 showing a zero score.  Our programmers are working on correcting this, unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when this will be corrected.