• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why does your RECEIVED date change everyday?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I am noticing something about your site since the upgrade, well I don’t know about that,  and it is not only confusing, but not accurate.  I started checking my submission that actually arrived at your facility on 04/06 based on my tracking. I then noticed it was marked received on 04/10. That was no big deal, but everyday since, the received date has changed. It now says 04/13! What is the deal? Is your turnaround time still 7 days on standard and 10 days on economy? With a changing date it gives the impression it is, but that is suspect. 

Edited by The_Reverend283

• Administrator

Hello, this is a great question. We have found that every time we update a submission in house it changes the received date online. We are currently working on correcting this issue and we apologize for the confusion that it has caused. We greatly appreciate your patience with this update and any issues that have arisen from it.