• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Was wondering why my order hasn’t  been shipped yet.  Last update was Saturday?  

Order #: CSG4755655071
Submission #: 1401000419
Received: 3/18/23
Service: ECONOMY

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your question. "Final_Billed" is the final step before your order is shipped back to you. We do not have a timeline for how long it will take when moving from one status or another. Rest assured your order is in line to be shipped out the door. Thank you for your patience!

I appreciate response but kinda irritating that my order been sitting waiting to be shipped going on 4 days.  By other posts seems your behind and not letting people know.  Not a good sign. 

My order has been sitting finalized for two weeks now!  Have called in a couple of times and the issue seems to be the computer update they are doing.  I guess they can't process credit cards...but I too am getting very frustrated.  When they announced this update was being done...it was to be finished by the 14th and was not going to affect turn around times...It very clearly is having an affect on turn around times.  I really hope they try to make this right with us...because PSA is starting to pump cards out very quickly and CSG graded cards do not sell for anywhere close to PSA...so what is the reason to keep grading with them?????