• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will they pop from finalization
1 1

13 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @The_Reverend2831694433746, thank you for contacting CSG. I have checked with my team, and it looks like your submission has been finalized and we do not see any issues with the order. Currently, we are working on getting payments processed for all pending orders. We are hoping to have these order shipped out ASAP, but don't have an exact ETA as of today. With that said, we thank you so much for your patience while we make this transition to new software. You should see updates on your submission shortly.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Historically, once an order hits "finalized" the grades would be ready for viewing correct? I have a sub that says "Finalized" but there is no hyperlink to take me to my grades. How long do we wait before those grades are available? 

• Administrator

Hello @MaxV131

Thank you for your question. The grades are available when a submission moves into the "SHIPPED" status. When that happens, the invoice or submission number will provide a hyperlink that will take you to the grading report for the submission. 

We cannot share or release grades until the submission is in "SHIPPED" status. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

• Administrator

Hello @myoung8110,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have reached out to you via email. I was unable to locate any current submissions associated with your display name. However, if you would reply to my email with your information, I will be happy to look into the order for you. 

Thank you!